𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

Jin's Pov
I parked the car and looked at taehyung. He looks so cute when he's sleeping, I don't want to disturb his sleep. I got out of my car and ran to taehyung's side of the car and opened it slowly and carried taehyung bridal style to my mansion.

I placed him gently in my couch. I took my phone and took a pic of him

(Imagine he is wearing all black and doesn't have a mask on)

I looked into his eyes, as i look at him my eyes transferred to his lips, his lips look so pink and plump. I leaned closer to him still staring at him. Our faces so close until "h-hyung? W-where are we?" I stand up and act like nothing happened.

"U-umm where in my house " his raspy deep voice, i like it "sorry hyung, can we go to the park now?" He jumped up and smile at me. He looks like an angel when he smiles " sure " i took the keys of my Lamborghini.

< 𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔 (ᴊɪᴍɪɴ)

Taehyung's Pov
Me and hyung are just sitting in the bench is talking about our dreams and favorites, until a kid approached us, he was crying tears are coming out of his eyes "h-help m-me p-pls i-im l-lost " " we will help you but can you pls tell us your name?" I asked and carried him to sit in my lap "Kim Y-Yeon Jin " cute " ok jinJin What does your mom look like?"

________________________________

Sorry for short update made this in a hurry

It is night now gud night guys❤️❤️❤️

~𝐘𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭🎈