Part 11, The Unusual Morning

OMG you guys! 50 votes and more than 800 views on this one! What even! You guys are shuckin' awesome :D and I'm sorry this one took quite long :(. Anyways no matter what, I love yaaa <3

I wake the next day to her by my side. I wasn't quite sure how we got here but that doesn't matter. We were squished up in my little hammock. Her back was facing me. I got off my hammock to see the others still knocked out and snoring.

I leaned in closer to her face and kissed her forehead gently. "Morning," she turned her head and smiled. Her eyes were still shut. I stared at her as she was gaining conscious.

Her eyes stared blankly into my eyes. I watched as worries grew in her eyes. Her face was now overwhelmed. She pushed herself up into a sitting position and looked around. She turned her face to me and finally spoke, "Oh my shuck, how did I get here?"
"No need to worry, everything's fine,"
She was now on her feet, murmuring something under her breath. "Is everything okay?" I was now showered with worries.
"No no, it's fine..... I just feel funny somehow.... Anyways I gotta go..."

She tiptoed her way through the hammocks of sleeping gladers. She didn't even look back nor did she even said goodbye. Something was definitely up.

I was left clueless. I was kinda wishing that this would be one of those dreams that seems so real but it wasn't.

After taking a moment, I was out the door and off to the map room. Newt and Ben were already inside discussing something. I walked in their conversation and greeted them. They both greeted back and continued on with their talking. I didn't bother ask them what they were talking about.

My mind immediately flew to what happened back in the homestead. What did really happen back there? Why was she so paranoid? Most importantly, how did we end up in my hammock?

Someone snapped me out of thinking. It was Ben. "You done there?"
"Yeah....."

The map room duties were all done and now we were off to the doors. We were all jogging when suddenly I heard my name from a distance. I squinted my eyes but I couldn't quite grasp who I am looking at. The figure was now running towards me, it turned out to be Alby.
"Hey good morning shuck,"
"Whoa not an elegant morning greet there Minho,"
"I'm just playin', what's up?"
"I have to tell you something," Alby's voice turned cold. I raised my eyebrows. The doors were already opening. "Look I have to go but whatever it is you're about to tell me, you're saving it for tonight. You hear me?" I was now running backwards still facing Alby.
"Loud and clear keeper. G'luck out there!"

I turned and sprinted through the doors. Alby's voice was now haunting my mind. What could he possibly have to say?