Part 8, The dream

I don't know where I'm going. I'm completely lost. The tears I cried, burned my face.

I head to the woods and climbed a tree. I sat and looked around. It's so quiet that I can hear myself cry.

I sworn I had her. What happened?

Maybe I pushed her too hard. But how?

I don't know. I don't know!

I leaned against the tree and closed my eyes. I wanted peace and nothing more.

Not long after closing myself or napping to be exact, I heard Paula's voice from a distant screaming my name. I opened my eyes and sat straight. I got off the tree and screamed back, "Paula?"

Nothing came but I heard footsteps. "Hello?"

Still nothing. Only footsteps coming closer. "Bloody shuck you're creeping me out," I shivered.

I grabbed a sword from my back and circled every direction. My heart was beating fast. I was scared.

"Minho?"

There she was. Paula.

"Paula?"

"Minho!" She came running to me.

I opened my arms wide to hug her and she hugged back. She pushed away and I was entirely confused. "What are you...." She covered my mouth with her hands and whispered, "Look I'm sorry about what happened. I was paralyzed I guess but I'm good now,"

She took her hand off my mouth and took a huge breath. "It's okay. I understand," I calmly said.

She then came closer and leaned in for a kiss. Her lips were shivering. I kissed her back and held her back. She kissed me harder and out of nowhere, I felt a tranquilizer hit my neck. She pulled off and I was groaning.

I fell to the ground and groaned in pain. How could she do this? What is happening?

I was on the ground and my eyes were about to close as I saw her ran away. "Paula......"

I was numb. I suddenly felt like I was falling and woke up.

I gasp hard. I was still on the tree I was originally in. It was still dark. Was I dreaming? Was it all just deep hallucinations? Whatever that was, That scared the shuck out of me.