The Steel Ninja (Sting Eucliffe)

Start from the beginning

He continued to chase you through the streets of the town getting attention from everyone you passed by.

"Get back here and fight me like a man!"

You weren't a man! You were a young, single woman trying to earn decent money while paying the ridiculous amount of jewels to pay for rent. Fighting wasn't apart of your life.

Your vision began to blur and you felt light headed suddenly.

Was this a heat stroke you were having? Or were you dehydrated from all this running?

When was your last break even?

Where were you?

Your legs gave out and you fell face first onto the ground.

In the distance, you could hear people gasp while a familiar voice called out to your costume's identity.

Someone lifted you up slightly and shook you violently, giving you a headache.

"Sting-kun! Let's take the Steel Ninja to the hospital! He's probably injured from a previous battle!"

Really?

You laughed in your mind before losing conscious.

~~~

There was a slight breeze brushing past you. It felt nice. The breeze reminded you of the beach.

Maybe a vacation was needed?

Your eyes slowly opened.

Blinking a few times to focus on your surroundings, you noticed you were in an actual hospital.

A sigh escaped your lips as you stared at the ceiling.

Your co-worker was going to pay for this for certain.

The sound of a door opening reached your ears, but you were too tired to bother looking. You just assumed it was the doctor or a nurse to check up on you.

"Hey! You're awake!"

Okay, last time you checked, none of the staff at the hospital sounded like Sting.

Carefully, you sat up and saw Sting standing there holding a bottle of water with shocked eyes.

He took a seat next to you.

"How you feeling? Sorry about chasing you around like that. I didn't know girls took on jobs like that. Plus, the Steel Ninja is a guy."

"Yeah, well I was covering for my co-worker. I didn't mind the workout, but those costumes should have built in fans or something."

Sting chuckled and rubbed the back of his head.

"Listen, I'll pay for the bills, but I don't think it'll be enough to make up for what I did."

A small blush reached your cheeks seeing your crush apologize to you.

Smiling was what came first.

"Don't worry about the bills. I'll just have my co-worker pay it all. It's more his fault than anyone else."

The blond looked at you with confused eyes.

"But, you could pay me back by taking me on a nice vacation to the beach."

Sting lit up and nodded with a huge grin on his face.

In a sense, the Dragon Slayer was like a child. It was cute.

"Okay! When you get out, I'll talk with your boss to get your vacation and then I'll take you out to the beach as payment for what I did today."

You smiled.

Well, this was progress right?

Your crush on the blond was getting better than it originally started and now you'll be going to the beach with him.

Like a date.

Deep inside, you were excited to spend time with him and open up to him.

It was a start to the beginning of your relationship with Sabertooth's master.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So, totally forgot I was supposed to update today. This is rather late and I'm sorry! While I was writing this, I was still playing the main story to Dual Destinies. That's why I ended up listening to The Steel Samurai. I'm tempted to put that as my ringtone for phone calls. Better than keeping my ringtone that's been there since junior year.

Hope you all enjoyed this one :) Seriously enjoyed writing this because Sting is one of my favorite characters in Fairy Tail! Next up is Rogue (and the adorable Fro-sama)!

Also, congrats to Michael Jones for being casted as Sting in the English dub! Not many people seem to like him, but seriously, he's a good actor. I do know he's in RWBY and some of you may be familiar of him in RoosterTeeth's Rage Quit lol. Just wanted to put that out there. Might just start in the English dub where Sting comes in because Sting is my baby <3