Chapter 1 - In the Beginning

Jane Jones is probably one of the most normal people you will ever meet. Well, that's what you see on the outside anyway. For some people Jane could be boring and a goody goody. But underneath it all, she was really the most extraordinary girl once you get to know her. Jane was of average height and weight. She had blue eyes, (most of the time) Jane's eye colour could change from blue, grey and green. They change depending on her mood. Blue when she is happy, green when she is feeling adventurous and grey when she is feeling upset. Jane has long brown hair that flows down to the middle of her back with natural blonde highlights through it.

Her best friend is Teddy Anderson. They became friends in year 7 and have been pretty much inseparable since then. Teddy has a YouTube Chanel just like Jane, and both Jane and Teddy are kinda famous when it comes to YouTube. Teddy has brown/gold hair and is shorter than Jane and skinnier and a lot more tanned. She was very close to perfect in Jane's eyes.

Jane is 17 but turning 18 in just a couple of months but Teddy is 17 but turning 18 next year. Teddy had always been jealous of Jane's age because it meant the Jane could do things before she could. They go to school in Australia but the girls are about to get the opportunity for something greater.
-

Jane POV

It was late at night. I was in bed all snuggled up under my blankets. I was on my phone like usual. I had my earphones in listening to iTunes Radio. it was my 5sos station. their song amnesia came on and I sighed.

I then got a message from Teddy. And it said
-hey Gurl how's it going. Just making sure you're coming to school tomorrow!! Love ya xx

She messages me every night making sure I'm coming to school.

A/N hey guys this is my first fan fiction book I have ever written. I'm really sorry if the chapters are short and sometimes don't make sense but please please please don't give up. If you do end up liking this book please keep reading and vote, share, tell your friends or even that really cool Aunty that most of us have....... I will try and update as much as possible but It may be infrequent sometimes. I hope you liked the beginning even though it's kinda boring.......
If you want you can follow me on Twitter: TayJane912
Thanks for reading xxx :)