•Please Read!•

Ok so this is not an update.
*coUgH* obviously *coUgh*

(Still working on it don't worry uwu)

I just wanna ask smth.

H o w and w h y do you guys like this piece of crap so much? Lmao

I've read every chapter like a million times and I swear my cringing gets worse every time I do. (Yes indeed i do need help)

But despite this book being the absolute meaning of cringe (at least for me), i'm glad all of you who are reading this book are enjoying my bad writing and storytelling skills.
(In other words, thank you!)

Ok so what I originally was going to ask,

In the future... (after the book is done)

Would any of you be interested in me rewriting this book?
(Take note that this is just a suggestion, it won't necessarily happen.)

I've been thinking about this for a while now, but I haven't decided on anything since I don't know if any of y'all don't want me to change the story and leave it like it is.

Ever since I've reread the book like a million times, I've kinda gotten the urge to change up everything a bit.

I dunno, maybe once I finish this book I'll come back to the earlier chapters and edit them to make them look less... 'catastrophic'.
(Emphasis on the word catastrophic.)

I could do it now, but I'm just indecisive.

My other idea was to do a completely separate book that's just a better written version of this one, or just a straight out sequel of some sort. (Still not sure about the sequel idea.)

I'll put the ideas in the form of a list so it's easier for both me and all of you reading:
(Look at me trying to be organized for once)

-

1- Continue with the book as it is and not change anything.

2- Finish the book, then come back to rewrite chapters I feel like they need some sort of improving (in terms of grammar or writing.)

3- Finish the book, then make a separate one.
(In other words, just try and recreate this book once it's done. Maybe change some things in the plot.)

4- Make a sequel.

5- Once this book is done, write another book. (It'd be a diff. ship or au, most preferably camp camp related.) If this one gets the most picks, (i'm not saying it necessarily will), I will post some options to choose from (using the same voting method I'm using as of publishing this.)

-

This is how it's gonna go down:

If you wanna vote, comment the number of the idea you prefer to see me do the most.

Y'all (whoever want to vote, I'm not forcing anyone) have from today, (Wednesday, Jan. 8) until Sunday (Jan. 12) to put the number of the idea you want me to do on the comments.

NOTICE: Any comment put AFTER the given days will not be counted! ALSO, please, don't comment more than once, and by that I mean only pick oNe nUmbEr.)

Next chapter will probably be finished in a few days, I'll probably publish it after the voting has concluded.

Goodbye for now!