Chapter 15

(Little A.N.: Thanks for being patient with the whole hiatus thing and everything— Enjoy!)
.
———
RECAP:

Max's POV

'What the... where did you come from..' It took me a while to realize that Mr Honeynuts was out in the open. I quickly hid him under the covers, hoping (Y/N) wouldn't see. What's bothering me more though is, where the fuck did he appear from..? Is Mr Honeynuts secretly magical, or was is just Harrison and his stupid magic tricks?

"Hey, uh, Max..?"

"Eh...?"

"I'm sorry, uhm..."

"Why would you be sorry..?"

"..."

"I may or may not have took your stuffed bear as payb—"

"SO IT WAS YOU?!"

recap end.
———
.
.
.
.
.
.

((Y/N)'s POV)

Alright, so, here's some quick advice:

Don't piss off Max, ever.

Why am I telling this now, after literally setting off a bomb in the form of a floofy raven-haired boy? Well, let's just say I'm most likely going to end up getting stabbed in the eye with one of those plastic spoons and have already accepted the fate of me having to wear an eyepatch like that one blonde girl who's stalking Neil 24/7.

.
.
.

"So it was you?!" Max suddenly blurted out in anger, enough to wake anyone up.

"I-I can explain—" I managed to stutter out, not before getting cut off by Max again.

"Fuck off!" Max shouted, hiding his stuffed bear, then proceeding to stomp out of the tent furiously.

'Yup. I fucked up.'

...

'Well... now that I think about it.. he technically deserved it. He did push me into the lake that one time, and he also didn't mind his own business when it came to my personal belongings. Karma really is a bitch, isn't it?' I thought, nodding to myself afterwards.

"Welp.. time to get ready for a day full of questions from literally everyone who got woken up by that human-shaped ticking time bomb." I huffed to myself, shuffling over to my bag, looking for a change of clothes to wear for the day. Rummaging through my bag, I suddenly found the small container holding my pills. I hadn't seen them since I hid them from Max back when I first got to camp... do they really matter anyway though..?

'Don't be dumb, (Y/N). Of course they're important.'

"Tsk... what do you know..?" I scoffed at myself.

'What about mom? You know she worries about you.'

"Goddammit, I'm sick of that act already. She doesn't care. You know that. She's just a damn liar." I kept rummaging through my bag, my vision getting cloudy. I shook my head and huffed.