Story So Far(recap-arc01,arc02)

Till now our protagonist.. [CH01-CH25]

1. Protagonist reborned in Naruto world in a civilian family.

2. When he turned 6, he got admitted in ninja academy. After 3 years, he ultimately realized that he has no talent in ninjutsu and people without chakra gene cannot practice ninjutsu. It was his first set back.

3. Then protagonist thought of switching career to become hard-working taijutsu user like Rock-Lee or Guy Sensei. But one morning after several months, he fainted on the road.

After checkup, nurse told him that he had lot of internal injuries and muscle tears. Later he came to know that not everybody can do hardwork like Rock-Lee. It also needs special physique.

4. Knowing that there is no other way to become stronger made him depressed.

But because protagonist lived his last life with failures, so he feared negativity more than anything. He braced himself with thought that he was already at the bottom in his previous life and what more worse could happen.

He didn't want to fall back into old cycle where he repeat the same mistake again and again like his previous life. So, another thing protagonist never stopped doing is yoga and meditation. Reason was just to maintain discipline.

There is one thing that he learned from his previous drug-addicted life is that "if you remain sane and hardworking then opportunity will come". There were many instances when people reached out to help but he are so damned broken and in poor state that he couldn't grab those opportunities. So, this time protagonist always wanted to be ready if the opportunity presents itself.

And opportunity did come, one morning he felt something different while meditation. He could somehow sense his internal body parts.

5. This power granted him exceptionally good perception. He could identify strong people, read opponents attack to some extent. However this power was also slightly different from pure perception. Because this power also contained very weak telekinesis power.

6. Over time, he became good friends with Jiraya, Orochimaru and Tsunade. At some point Tsunade gave him medicine pills which could enhance anyone's physical attributes to some extent.

Over the time, he did become a little powerful from pills and exercise. Almost twice or thrice as powerful as normal adult man.

7. One day unexpectedly, he got invitation from konoha's spy organization to join. Later after analyzing, he knew that how dangerous job was with little to no security. He asked for little time to decide.

But he knew that if they came again then he have to join them or will become sore spot for whoever thought of making him spy. Probably, some leader in organization.

8. So, he decided to slip away from konoha village. He published mission to escort him to Iron Country. So, he left with Jiraya trio as his escorts.

9. During journey, he decided to fight bandits on the way to gain experience. He also felt a little conflicted about killing. But fighting did help him progress very fast. His perception increased to 1 meter.

10. After reaching Iron country, he settled there. Protagonist learned that some samurais in this world are as powerful as hokage. He believed that there must be some sort of technique other than ninjutsu and taijutsu to become powerful. For that, protagonist started to look for very famous dojo to enter.

11. He searched for top dojos to learn samurai way. But got rejected because of lack of credibility about trust and loyality. Some smaller dojo didn't interest him much. Because he knew that they would definitely won't have this secret technique which can make even samurais as powerful as Hokages.

12. Later when he has almost given up, he stumbled across a samurai teacher who everyone called Sensei. He later found that Samurai do not accept disciples. And his dojo is not that famous.

After some more research, he found some unusual things. So, he decided to first enter the dojo. But funny thing is, he got rejected.

But his conviction got stronger to enter in that dojo. Because he felt that this dojo is definitely have something which can make him stronger. So, he applied as a teacher to teach mathematics to the poor kids at this dojo to taught primary education to poor kids.

-----------------------ARC 02---------------

13. arc 02 happens, after 2 year time skip.

14. At this stage, Kouske was having some thoughts about leaving the dojo.

Initially, he entered dojo just to confirm if there is any secret technique exist which can make samurai as powerful as Hokage without having chakra. But he never found any solid evidence.

Only thing he confirmed that Sensei and his earliest disciple are the only ones who do not have chakra and are damn powerful. But other three disciples have chakra. So, it made him confused. Because if there exist some ancient technique then why didn't Sensei teach his other disciples.

15. In last 6 months, Kouske strength has stagnated. So, he thought of picking last mission before he retire from this dojo. At this stage Kouske was pretty disappointed because it's been more than 2 years and he still haven't found any way to become strong.

16. During mission accident happened. Simple mission of hostage exchange was turned out to be a trap.

This is the first time Kouske fought with Elite Ninjas.

Kouske used massive explosives to win the fight but he also got severely injured. As he predicted wrongly the amount of damage would the explosive cause.

Kouske's half face is permanently damaged. He had to wear mask from now on.

17. Near death experience made Kouske realize a lot of things. He started to think that there should be more to life than just to pursue for power.

When he returned to his home, kouske got unexpected surprise. There is significant qualitative change in his perception. Now, he could even perceive internal body structure of other people like Konoha's White eyed clan.

18. This realization, opened a whole new door to kouske. Now he could simply identify people with hidden chakra and even determine how powerful those people are.

19. Later he used this power to analyze all four disciples of Sensei at dojo. Which also helped him discover that there do exist a secret technique. But it is dangerous and very difficult to practice. That's why only big brother was trained in it.

20. In coming 3-4 months, kouske used his newly found mental power to observe big brother's practice and successfully able to steal the secrets.

However, it took him another 2-3 months to master the technique.

21. Now, that kouske don't have to search for different power system anymore. He has confirmed that this technique alone could make him as powerful as hokages in naruto world.

22. After learning the technique, he decided to leave the dojo to opened a university for poor people.

He wanted relax a little bit for coming 2-3 years until his strength reach semi-hokage level. Then he would try to roam around the world.

----------------------------------------------END of BOOK-1-----------------------------------

To be continued.......

link of BOOK-2 is [https://www.wattpad.com/story/206704126-one-more-chance-given-naruto-2]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------