Ch 28 Last Battle-03(upgrade in mental power)

I would be more then happy to correct any illogical scenario, grammatical mistakes or any other suggestion.

=============================================================================

This whole planning was for a very powerful foe. When I became math teacher at the dojo, I realized that I am incapable of doing anything against them. Let alone try to escape. So, my whole idea was to be able to escape after exploding the bomb. Because, if it is really a very powerful person then he also cannot be killed by explosion.

So, I always carry most powerful paper bombs and as much as I can carry.

But, one thing I never realized that how big would be the explosion. I made a very huge miscalculated.

"BOOOOOM" I only saw a huge flash and everything went blank. My hearing got impaired.

I couldn't hear anything. Then, I saw ninja in front of me making chakra shield to protect himself.

Then, blast wave came. We both flew backward. I felt burning pain through my body. It felt like every bone got crushed.

When I came around, I realized that my left part of body had severe burning wounds from explosion. I never tested these paper bombs in bundles. So, I had no idea that it would be this powerful.

If the ninja in front of me hadn't put chakra shield than I would definitely get permanently disabled.

When I came around, I felt very heavy feeling on my chest. Then I saw ninja was lying on top of me. His sword is still stuck in my left chest.

I immediately wanted to grab my swords. But my body didn't move.

To my horror, ninja started to move. He slowly pulled his body up and sat on top me.

His eyes were red and face was distorted. Whether it was from pain from injury or loss of companions. But he really looked like devil who was ready to tear me up. 

I felt the urgency. I wanted to move but I couldn't. I realized that I had dug my own pit. I wasn't far enough from it's explosion's range.

May be ninja have chakra which could have helped in protecting his body. So, he was better condition than me.

Ninja looked back at the explosion. There was nothing but a large pit. He turned then looked at my face with hatred.

A chill ran through my back.

He slowly stood up then started grinning cruelly. He lifted his left hand. Before I responded, he threw surikens at me.

Sense crisis raised in my head. I tried to mobilize all my spiritual power to stop the surikens. But suriken speed was very fast. It was as if time is slowed down. I was watching surikens slowly coming towards me.

At this moment of great helplessness, something broke out. To my amazement, I suddenly felt relaxed. Because, I could actually predict their trajectory. And finally four suriken nailed it into my four limbs.

Suriken didn't took my life. I realized that he wants to torture me to death.

Then, I looked at the ninja. I sensed whole internal structure of ninja. It's like doing CT scan.

I realized that my perception got qualitative change. Now I could sense internal structure of external bodies.

Looking at the ninja, I found that he doesn't have any chakra left. I think explosion made him consume all his chakra to protect his body.

He bent down and started poking kunai in my body.

Although, he didn't killed me directly but I wasn't far from dead. And my body still couldn't move.

When he was facing me, I mobilized my mental power to lift suriken embedded in my right leg and pulled it out. I further lifted it in air to my highest extent.

I knew that I had only one chance. When ninja tried to poke me 4th time, I let the suriken drop and applied all my mental strength. Suriken accelerated and went straight into back of ninjas neck.

"puck..."made a sound and blood started sprinkled on my face. Then ninja fell on me.

I still didn't relaxed. I lost too much blood. I used most expensive medicine pills given to me by Tsunade. I used mental power to lift the pill and pour it into my mouth then fainted.

----

After around one hour, I woke up. I pushed the body of ninja from me. Then waked slowly around the battlefield. I collected all the possible traces of me.

I found body of bandit also. He was killed by samurais during fight. I searched his body and removed all the money. It was really a windfall. Bandit really opened a huge mouth in exchange for noble son. This money could easily be worth 3-4 no. of shops in main city of Iron Country.

I picked up remains of ninjas, bandit or any other traces in a corner and lit all the pile. Then I traced back to the bandit hideout which was 15 minutes away. I hid myself in bushes.

But after sometime, I realized something is wrong. There wasn't any sound. Then I got up and sneaked further near the camp. I smelled a strong bloody smell. When I entered, everyone was dead.

I checked the bodies. I realized that ninjas previously killed everyone here. I guess they don't plan to leave a single evidence of their collusion with bandits.

I walked around the camp. Every one was dead. I also don't want superior to know the exact situation. Because samurais died in my hand. I collected all the bodies and piled up in shed.

To be cautious, I spread my sensing ability and walked again around the camp. Then, I sensed two fluctuation of life in a dark ditch. I stopped my foot-step.

I embraced my sword. I called out "come out".

But there was no response. I again said "I know you are in a ditch".

After a few seconds still there was no response. Then I used my upgraded ability to sense the enemy. When I saw the internal structure of two life force. I got stunned.

I realized that it was a woman and also pregnant with child.

I hesitated but still I picked her up. She was in a coma. I don't know her identity. I don't know how much she knows.

I sighed. I guess, I couldn't kill her. Then I lit up all the bodies of bandit and walked towards the village with her on my back.

TO BE CONTINUED.....