Ch-13 More killing

I would be more then happy to correct any illogical scenario, grammatical mistakes or any other suggestion.

=============================================================================

Orochimaru is acting like a guide. I am trying to mimic his every action. The way he climbs and inspect the surrounding. Even in day-light he takes perfect route and place so that enemy wouldn't find out.

I found that without chakra, I couldn't take the exact actions like him. He really do not make any sound.

Thieves living area is spread around half of football size ground. They are around 25 people scattered across it. Some of them are patrolling. Remaining are sleeping or doing their own activities.

Suddenly, orochimaru stopped. He pointed upward. Then i looked up and saw some platform on a very tall tree. This one is vigil. I climbed up in such a way that there would be no vibration on tree.

When i stepped behind him to pierce his neck, my foot made the noise and some vibration at the tree. He slightly moved and i missed the fatal point and instead I pierced his shoulder. When i saw that my heart stopped because he is gonna make noise now.

But suddenly, a suriken fly past my cheek and exactly nailed into his neck. I  was stunned then i saw orochimaru standing at the tip of the tree.

After that I killed 10 more bandits in different areas. Then, suddenly sharp whistle sounded and remaining bandits started running towards the central area.

I think that my actions weren't fast enough.

Smell of blood and strange silence of forest gave up the sign of somethings not quite right. Bandit leader yelled " where's the rest, sound the alarm again" then he turned towards his lackey and slapped him hard in the face " where were you? Enemy is in our territory and you didn't even notice."

He waited  for another five minutes but still no one came.

"Dammit!! he killed so many of us. I think enemy is very powerful" leader said "come out and face me"he shouted out of his lungs.

I waited in the bushes around thatched where the path is very narrow. I saw 8 bandits are remaining.From the information, four of them have extraordinary power.

I took deep breadth and calm myself. I needed some rest.

From the earlier killing i found that it is very difficult to face more then one enemies at the same time. So, now i have to kill them from ambushes. Orochimaru said kill the weak ones first. I didn't know the exact logic initially but i started to somewhat realize the truth behind this statement.

Another five minutes when i didn't showed up, they started to move.

When bandit leader passed the perfect spot. I suddenly showed up and charged towards the nearest weakest one.

His movements were flawed. I was faster than him, so i easily sliced his neck before his knife reaches me. Then i dashed towards the second one. My sword parried his sword sideways and pierce it into his right chest.

I injured him heavily, so that is enough. He is not gonna be able to fight me anymore.

I pulled my sword and started running away in opposite direction. I felt wind coming behind my back. I increased my speed again. It was a slash from one of the powerful warrior.

Stronger one and one other weak member of bandit chased after me.

Leader said to the rest "don't chase after him, there could be other ambushes. He has skills but not enough to kill so many of us without being noticed." Leader have sharp intuition "move to the open area."

I maintained my running speed with my chaser. Suddenly i stopped and counter slashed him. I used 30% of my power but he easily blocked it.

I started running again and bypassed him towards the weaker member. I increased my speed and easily pierced his neck. Then i moved sideways. Previous strong warrior already came near me. He slashed powerfully then i blocked it. It had half of my power.

I clashed with him or more exactly parried his attacks. When i trained with jiraya, i mostly learned to defend. Jiraya had higher speed and power than me so my fighting way has changed to 'soft swordsmanship'.

I donot use power rather techniques to deflect it by finding flaws in enemies moves. My spiritual power are also helpful in noticing flaws.

So, after three-four clashes i easily pierce his arms then lower stomach. I then made a very fast slash and cut his artery at the neck.

Fighting isn't like movies where character's appearance still looks fine. Right now i am fully covered in enemies blood.

Then i moved slowly backward.

Leader "dammit,,dammit. you killed him." he was looking at me with very vicious look. "you know how difficult it is to raise men. It took me 5 years to become this big. I selected every one of them with hardship".

Then he looked around "Where is your companion? or are you alone?" Then he waited but no body came. I remained silent and trying to relax a little.

"Doesn't matter...I will kill you before your companion will come." He started moving towards me and other two from around different direction.

Although, I don't want to be surrounded but felt situation little difficult to handle. I don't feel confident to deal with them simultaneously. When they made triangle around me. I dashed towards one before other two comes any closer.

They really are expert. Because bandit's third lackey rather then confronting me, he started to move backward. I increased my speed at 80% and reached him. I clashed with him. I tried to give him a fatal wound but he dodged with slight injury. Now other two also reached behind me.

I bypassed 3rd lackey and started to move backward from facing three of them. Leader accelerated and clashed with me. I simultaneously kicked the other lackey.

I reached the critical moment and showed my full power. I clashed again with my full power at leader. He got surprised. I moved again stabbed him. He moved slightly and grinned towards me.

When his hand reached to hold my blade with a crazy smile only then i knew his plan. I think he knew that he would not survive with his skill and power. I pulled my sword with my full power from his stomach. But it still delayed the time. Suddenly, two sharp wind whistling sound is coming from my back.

to be continued.....