Ch 35 Resentment

Next morning,

In Backyard of Dojo.

Five people were standing in the same pose.

But the difference is, two were standing very peacefully but the other three had body weight strapped on all around their hands and feet. And these three people were holding a very heavy iron rode rather than a sword.

One could see that it hasn't been long but all three were shaking as if they were under heavy stress.

These three people were non other than second,third and fourth brother.

Second and third were casting resentful glances to fourth brother. And fourth has embarrassment written all over his face.

Let's go back a little to yesterday,

When fourth asked doubt to Sensei about Kouske's sudden change and  doing this pose. Because it is almost a month that Kouske has been doing it regularly.

On that question, Sensei answered by saying "Why don't we find out?"

Sensei looked amusingly towards the three diciple and said,

"So,..All three of you get ready to accompany your big brother from tomorrow morning."

"But ..Sensei!" Fourth still had doubt.

Sensei motioned him to stop "I know what you want to say. You already have tried it before. And I am guessing, you never felt any improvement."

All three nodded after listening that.

"So, I am going to make some changes."

---------------

That's how rest of the three students also ended up doing this boring exercise but with added weights.

Sensei said that this exercise is nothing but 'a meditation method' to improve one's will power and kendo perception.

He explained further that this pose is the most common strike pose of a samurai. In this pose, you are able to use maximum potential of your body to strike down an enemy.

So, when you try to exert maximum potential from morning to evening daily for a long period of time. Then, your overall potential increases or in another words your mastery on your body increased.

Weights have their own role. By adding weights, sensei tried to change their environment of practice. He made the environment difficult to focus. But in the long run it will help them focus very quickly if they no longer have weights.

-------------

In the evening,...

When I heard that other three have to do this because of fourth brother, I almost couldn't stop my laughter.
But surprisingly, I found that this method does have real role for anyone. I felt relieved somehow. Now, that my reason for standing here is justified. I don't want anyone to know that I such a exceptional perception power that I can scan the whole body of an individual just like Konoha's White eyed clan.

At night, I opened my diary to write again.

------------------------------------------------------------
Day 30th, Since practicing Ancient Technique:
------------------------------------------------------------
Observation:

1. I have concluded that my previous three observation were right.
a.) Moment of Epiphany: first during day, there comes a point when big brother's brain activity got super high, which I called moment of epiphany. I concluded that at that moment his perception becomes very high. Because I compared my brain activity to his, which I found very similar.

b.)Body Resonance: After moment of epiphany, somehow internal organs of big brother vibrate at micro level and which attract this special energy 'Ether'.

c.)Sword of Protection: After absorbing enough, you have to cut the connection with this Ether. Which is done by some sort of invisible sword. I call it 'sword of protection'.

2. Previously, I had doubt about why this method is dangerous. I think that absorbing too much ether is the most dangerous stage of this whole process.

To Do:

1.) how to sense ether?
2.) how to make whole body vibrate?
3.) how to cut connection with ether?

-------

After writing all this, I sat in 'Padmasan'(yoga-pose).

Today, I changed my method of how I am going to try to perceive ether. From last 30 days, I have observed this energy many times. I am able to feel it when it gets concentrated around big brother now.

It is everywhere in the surrounding. I don't have to try perceiving it in far distance around me. Why don't I just focus on in my 5.5 meter range? Or on the better side, even focus on just 1-2 cm around me.

Based on this principal, I am gonna try. First I started sensing in my 5.5meter effective range.

After half an hour, I failed. So, I reduced the observation circle to just half a meter around me.

At this point, I was sweating a lot. I again, reduced the circle to just observe on the surface of my body. This time, my whole body was sweating. I was concentrating on very micro level.

Just when I felt disappointed and ready to give up, I sensed it.

To Be continued.....