Ch-36 At Last Mastering the Secret Technique

Tear drops started falling. I didn't realized that how much elation my mind was feeling.

I just sensed that special energy. Although, it was just for a moment but I definitely sensed it.

I didn't even realized that I was so happy that I sort of, started crying.

I wanted to shout that now my time has come. Now, I can live securely in this dangerous world. I can also become powerful.

I wiped my eyes and got up to look myself in the mirror. I never realized that I was in such a huge burden.

I felt really relaxed. My eyes in the mirror has eased.

Because, I know that this method will atleast accompany me to the top. I don't have to use some half asses method like some useless exercises or taking medicines every now and then. Now, I can also dream of roaming the world alone and freely.

It's like in previous world. Although there are lot of material and method to live a good life or become a successful person. But there aren't any sure shot method that will take you to the heights of Bill Gates(microsoft), Steve jobs(apple), Jeff Bezos(amazon), Jack Ma(alibaba).
These people truly lived life without much constraints or very few. They are not bound by nationality, ethnicity or anything.

I never realized that I wanted to live this life in such a way. After getting close to this method, I felt hope of achieving that dream. That I can roam the world freely. Without much constraint in this world.

I went back to my bed. I wanted to sense that energy again but my mental strength has already exhausted. So, I chose to sleep early.

This night, I slept like a baby.

-------

I again woke in the morning and did my routine exercise. Then I went to dojo as usual.

When I entered the backyard, I saw only three people standing with iron rode in their hands.

I asked fourth "where's big brother? He didn't come."

Fourth brother was already sweating because of all the weights he was carrying. He said "master sent him to inner sanctuary. He got first prize in recent competition so he would get chance to be trained by few other Master Elder Samurais over there."

I was disappointed but I said "that's great." Now I don't have the opportunity to observe him further.

"yeah" Fourth brother had very envious expression.

I again stood on my position.

After some time, I realized that it is complete waste of my time. Now that big brother is not here. It doesn't make much sense for me to pretend like this.

After 1 more hour, when I was contemplating on how to quit this pretending.

Fourth brother asked "Kouske, till when you are going to practice like this daily."

I asked "why?"

Fourth hesitated but still said it "umm... Now that every body is here practicing at the same time. You know, now nobody is present to watch over the kids in dojo."

I felt elated after where this conversation is going. I said "I totally agree with big brother."

Fourth was embarassed "I am not saying you to stop practicing. If you could have break for just a few hours to teach them."

"No, no.. you don't have to feel pressured. And it was my job to teach the kids to begin with." I put down my sword. "and it's almost a month, I have gained enough. I think doing this same training for 1 month is enough and doing more is not having any significant effect."

Fourth felt relieved.

I washed my face from the basin then left the courtyard.

I taught kids. Then, I started checking their homework.

I didn't realized that so much work has piled up in last month. It is almost evening. I have been doing this for whole complete day. I stretched my back and got up and went back to my home hurriedly.

I again sat down in padmasan. This time I started directly concentrating just on my body surface. Almost after 15 minutes, I again sensed the Ether. I sensed it for almost one minute.

I tried to change the direction of it through my mental perception. It did move but there was no way that it was entering my body.

I want to see it more but my mental strength got exhausted. I was sweating all over again. I sat back and starting meditation. After few minutes, I felt a little ease.

Although, I want to sense that energy Ether again but my mental power hasn't recovered. It takes great deal of mental energy just to observe this phenomenon for few seconds at this micro scale.

-----------

Few days passed,..

Now, I have become comfortable in sensing Ether.

I also realized that I could sense Ether three times a day. But after every time, I have to meditate to recover my mental energy.

And it take about 5 minutes for me to start sensing this Energy.

Today, I am going to try a new experiment.

I have cleared first stage of ancient technique of sensing the Ether particles.
Now, I want attract that energy.

To attract that energy, your body have to vibrate in a certain frequency for resonance. And through resonance, you attract the concentration of Ether particle and absorb in your body.

Big brother vibrated his body because he has high level in kendo. This also answered my question that why kendo is needed for practicing this exercise. Why ninja with great perception couldn't do it.

But after knowing the answer, I didn't feel discouraged this time. I think there should be some ways bypass it.

I cannot practice kendo sentiments in short amount of time. It takes years of hard work. Big brother is considered a kendo genius. That's why Sensei didn't even urge him to practice chakra and yet other three disciple of Sensei have trained in chakra.

And Big brother did proved Sensei right by attaining kendo realm at such a young age.

But I know that kendo gives control of someone over his body at very micro level so that they could vibrate their whole body but for a very short amount of time.

All I have to do is replicate that vibration.

So, today I am going to vibrate my hand only. This was what I thought from racking my brain for past couple of days.

So, I started concentrating on my left hand. After 5 minutes I started sensing ether only around my left hand. This reduced my mental burden.

Then, with the help of my mental telekinesis power, I tried to vibrate my hand. I already did this exercise for the last 3-4 days.

After 2 minutes, I didn't succeed. Then I thought why not reduced surface area more.

So, I reduced further. I now only concentrated on vibrating tip of my finger.

Then, it happened......

To Be Continued.....