ch- 25 Entering Dojo-4(Is something good happened?)

I would be more then happy to correct any illogical scenario, grammatical mistakes or any other suggestion.

=============================================================================

I threw 3 surikens. He deflected them easily. Even though he couldn't see it.

His senses are also very powerful. I tried to fight him in long range. But his melee abilities are so strong that no matter how many weapons I threw, he either dodged it or deflected it.

He is just 4 year older than me and I couldn't even put scratch on his clothes.

I removed fire bombs ultimately. I hesitated because we are inside hall. But I want to see if in a real fight I could face a enemy like him at all. So, I threw 6 bombs. 3 at him and rest are around him.

This made his expression turned serious. Almost instantly I saw him move very fast.

His blade turned whitish blue. I guess he activated his chakra. He moved really fast and cut all three just instantaneously.  Then I saw, three blue waves moving through air and cut all the remaining paper bombs.

I got stunned because this is the first time I saw someone really creating remote attack using sword. Then I felt a huge force hit me in the stomach.

I flew 3-4 meter outside the smoke and remained there curled up. I didn't even realize that when he closed the distance between us.

Then he walked towards me and extended his hand to pull me up. I took support from his hand and stood up. But suddenly my sensors gave me very serious warning. I almost fell again.

For a moment, I didn't realize from where I get the dangerous feeling. But I realized it soon.

This is the first time, I know that how dangerous this guy is. I felt the first time that he could easily kill a tolerance level ninja. I don't know how at this young age, he is so powerful and nobody knows about it.

I also realized that my remote sensors don't work on very powerful people. I have to touch them to know how powerful they are.

He patted my shoulder and asked "do you feel satisfied now?"

I was still shocked by the discovery that despite he is younger than other two, I felt creepy feeling from him.

Then, I smiled wryly and nodded. I asked him back " are you more powerful than the other two standing over there?" He was surprised "how did you know?"

I said nothing but asked again, "If I have picked other one, would I have the chance?"

He didn't answer immediately. But I get the feeling that may be if I use traps and all other stuff. Then I could get one or two hit on them but I would still loose.

I said, "don't answer. I already know." Then I walked limply outside of the hall.

...........

When I walked back to the house, grandma from inn was placing tiffin outside my room. She turned around and said, "Oh, you have come. Where have you been gone for 3 days?"

I smiled weakly " I was out to give test for dojo."

She said "Hmm, cheer up! young man. You will get admitted next time."

I raised my eyebrows but said nothing. I entered my room. I put my stuff on the table and looked across myself into the mirror.

I asked myself, "how did she know that I didn't pass the test? am I looking that glum?...She is really perceptive."

Rest of the day, I did nothing. I just lied in bed. Trying to think of my future direction.

In next few days,....I started going to some not so famous dojos on my lists. I continued it for almost 10 days. Then, I walked back to the inn.

I sat there sipping tea. I got selected in two dojos in last 10days. But I don't feel that satisfying. Teachers were all typical powerful samurais but they somehow didn't have the charisma of that ordinary instructor who said about me being not samurai.

Then, I heard two samurai walking in the inn.

One said to other : Hey, why do you challenge dojos every year?

Other said: Well, I only get chance once a year to bout with so many different style swordsman. Real learning is only done like this.

After hearing it, I fell deep into thoughts. I made a decision. My confusion vanished.

My main goal was to come to the Iron Country to get some cheats which helps in increasing physical power. Because I heard that there are some samurais, who do not use chakra at all. Although, I haven't met a single samurai like that.

Even if I enter any dojo, it would still take 3-5 years to gain their trust. And to get some real benefits from them.

I went out towards that previous dojo. Because I still remembers that they have put a huge board that says "Math Teacher Needed".

I made a plan. I thought of becoming teacher there. I will stay in that dojo up until, I feel that I can become stronger by dueling disciple over there. Because all four of them are freaking strong. Their guidance could be more than enough at this stage.

I opened the door. It was almost evening. I saw students were cleaning dojo. Some were cutting grasses. I guess nothing is free in this world. Even If you are not paying money for education but you are paying physically.

I entered the hall. I saw, this time all four of them were doing some sort of study. Two were writing and other two were studying.

Eldest raised his head. After seeing me he got surprised but then he raised his eyebrows. He asked "didn't Sensei already told you that you are not fit for this dojo."

I hurriedly said "No..no..I came here to apply for teacher's post." Other three also started looking at me. They all had suspicion written on their faces.

Eldest asked "really? Although we do not pay teacher. It is a voluntary job. But we still have standard."

I said quickly " you could take the test? would that be alright?". All four of them , looked at each other. Then weak looking scholar shrugged towards the eldest. Eldest nodded then went to bookshelf to pick some questions and gave it to me.

As a engineering students, questions were too easy for me. I solved all the questions in around 20minutes. I walked up and handed him the answers.

-------

When I walked back to home, It was already night. I met grandma again. She asked "Is something good happened?"

I asked back "why?"

She said "This is the first time, I am seeing you walking so relaxed."

I told her that I somehow entered the dojo of my choice.

From tomorrow, I guess I will live as a math's sensei for some time.

To be continued.....