Three

-Diamond-

'I'm bored. Fill up my boredom, Yoongs', Jungkook was sulking beside Yoongi, who was happily writing down notes... again.

'Well, I'm sorry Kook. But please do make yourself busy like draw a character or something while I write notes about my upcoming test.'

... Oh wow, thanks Yoongi for giving me such a wonderful idea.

Jungkook then grabbed his umber-colored Herschel backpack that is placed on his lap and zipped it open, taking out his A4 sized drawing pad. He scrambled through his pencil case, searching for his favorite mechanical pencil for his drawings.

Once he have found it, he flipped the large pad and turn over to where there is an unfilled page.

His hand immediately glided his pencil onto the sheet, sketching someone particularly.

He faced the concentrated younger and measured his face. Every little details are very important for Jungkook, as an artist, it's essential in every portraits he does (well, who doesn't?...if you're an artist that is..).

He nodded his head when he felt that he has measured enough, then if something is missing, he'll go back to him again.

Yoongi, on the other hand, is completely oblivious to the fact Jungkook is drawing him. He didn't even bother looking up from his notes, but he'll soon will be, since his neck could ache from bending it forward for a long period of time. I mean, who wouldn't?

Jungkook continued to draw him with passion and admiration.

The two were in their own worlds, one is drawing with ecstasy, and the other is simply writing in his content.

What a nice mellow afternoon for the two of them. No such distractions or such hindrance that would pester them.

________________________

'Yoongs~'

'Yes?'

'Lets go somewhere. I'm still bored~'

'Again? Haven't you finished drawing me while I was writing?'

'Yeah, but it wasn't enough. If I had drew a five or more pictures of you, I wouldn't have invited you to go out with me.'

'Then let's go to your house and illustrate me.'

'Noooo~ I want to go out with you today. Let's do that next time, yeah?'

Yoongi sighed at how childish this man could be. He nodded and followed the excited boy to where he wanted to go, even if he just wanted to sleep.

Jungkook stopped by a food stall after the 10 minute walk and asked Yoongi if he'll like it. Yoongi agreed and Jungkook offered to pay it.

The two ate happily, though Jungkook would sometimes eat the other's food, but then he would share his if he gets whiny, or even not.

But the other wouldn't really mind.

They continued their stroll, and of course with Jungkook annoying Yoongi time to time.