Chapter 3: The European Summit

Start from the beginning

Elsa and Anna bowed back, with Elsa announcing, "Let the summit, begin!"

A long discussion table had been placed in the middle of the throne room, with all the ambassadors and leaders sitting properly on their assigned seats.

Elsa's seat is placed on the very end of the table, signifying she is the main speaker for the summit. Sitting beside her is Anna, sipping a cup of water silently.

Magoo squirmed beside Aiden, "Master, you lucky man. You're sitting beside her!" He whispered not so silently.

The leaders beside them looked at them oddly, and as Aiden could identify, the monarchs of Corona.

"Magoo, I would very much like for you to close your mouth for a good hour, alright?" Aiden hissed between gritted teeth in an apologetic smile.

And that was when Aiden realized, they were indeed sitting next to Queen Elsa and her sister. His eyes widened to the size of dinner plates to find the Queen's presence beside him.

Elsa was speaking pleasantly with another leader, the leader of DunBroch. As they conversed though, Elsa's eyes met his once more.

Butterflies flew in her stomach, as Aiden awkwardly looked away and turned to Magoo, "Excuse me, Magoo,  but I have to go to the washroom."

"Excuse me, Queen Elinor, I have to ask Kai about something." Elsa smiled politely at her fellow queen, who nodded.

Elsa and Aiden stood up in sync, walking in the same direction. Anna snorted unladylikely, looking at the funny scene.

Aiden, unaware of Elsa's long cape, stepped on the very edge of the garment and lost balance, falling to the Queen's body.

Elsa's eyes widened once a heavyweight made her lose her balance as well, her cheeks' color growing into a rosy shade once she is beneath a man, that looks like her age.

Aiden's eyes met hers once more, his lips parting and shaping to a perfect shocked expression. He was confused on which he is baffled in, baffled in the beauty beneath him, or baffled by how he embarrassed himself.

A/N: The picture below doesn't belong to me, credits to the one who owns it. I only edited the eyes since it used to be brown but Aiden's eyes are green.

(Aiden enhanced/enchanted by Elsa's beauty)

The rest of the European leaders and ambassadors gasped at the scene.

Anna looked like she could jump any minute now. She was grinning ear to ear, smiling mischievously at the same time.

Aiden quickly stood up, freeing the startled queen beneath him.

"I am so, so sorry!" He offered the queen a hand, who gratefully took it.

Elsa's blush couldn't fade away, since all eyes are staring at the two of them in shock. "Your Majesty, I greatly apologize for stumbling clumsily on you, I was unaware of your cape, again, I sincerely apologize—"

"No, no, no, it's fine, no need to apologize, Prince?" Elsa questioned for his name, which Aiden gladly confirmed in a heartbeat, strangely satisfied she was curious about it. "Prince Aiden of the Northern Isles, your majesty."

"Please, call me Elsa."

Anna's grin turned into a shocked expression. Elsa had never insisted for any other persons other than Kai to call her not so formally. This man must have taken her sister's interest. She had to agree though, the man looked both handsome and mysterious at the same time.

"Ah, the Northern Isles. What a pleasant kingdom. Well, Prince Aiden, carry on to where you're going."

Aiden looked at Elsa, who walked away to continue to find Kai.

She could feel his eyes on her, making her smirk. The prince seemed to be charmed by her, and it made her blush a little bit thinking about it. She had to admit, there was this strange sensation building up in her stomach a while ago.

Aiden had reached the washroom, placing stiff fists on the sink. He gazed at his reflection carefully, fixing his hair.

From one look at the queen, he knew he was already falling for the ice and snow wielding woman.