Chapter 3: The European Summit

"Your majesties."

Elsa silently slept, drowned in blankets and comforters. On the other side of the room, Anna snoozed with some of her hair sticking out, snoring in an unladylike manner.

Kai sighed, then took out a key, then pushed the door open. He nervously pulled out a bell from his pocket and began to shake it to produce an alarming noise.

Elsa's eyes quickly opened in a flash; the queen sprung to action and conjured a snowball, "AHA! INTRUDER!"

Meanwhile, Anna's snores stopped immediately and her eyes snapped open, startled by the alarm.

Kai then raised a hand, politely speaking, "Your majesties, it is almost an hour before the European Summit.  Everything else is already prepared in the throne room. Your presence is heavily requested early."

Elsa's eyes widened, dropping the snowball. She jumped down from her bed and ran into the bathroom, Kai hearing the flow of the shower turned on.

Kai gave a cautious glance to the strawberry blond who stared at him in exchange. He cleared his throat, as a sign for her to move already. Anna yawned but forced herself to stand up, time rushing her again and again.

She almost tripped, earning a sigh from the head butler. Kai knew the youngest member of the Royal Family is a bit too relaxed, and maybe far too energetic, but the kingdom loves the princess that way, no doubt.

Kai then departed from the room, closing the door behind him.

Elsa came out of the bathroom, wrapped in a robe and her long wet platinum blond hair combed neatly. Anna then took her turn to take a bath, hurrying, knowing that time wasn't always kind.

Once she came out, her older sister was already dressed for the summit they would later be in. Her sister had a white dress on, pearl earrings on her ears, silver snowflake embroidery on the skirt of the dress.

Elsa's platinum blond hair is now fixed in a neat, french braid. Her shoes are white stilettos, worn on her feet. With a wave of her hand, a snowy cape attached itself to the back of the dress, completing the attire.

Anna clapped her hands excitedly, "You look beautiful! You're always beautiful."

Elsa smiled, "Thank you. And I think it's time I help you with your hair." She stifled a laugh.

Anna rolled her eyes, "Laugh all you want, just help me get ready."

It took them six minutes to prepare the other, and soon enough, Anna is on her coronation dress she missed to wear so much, with her white stocking and black shoes. Soon, the two exited their room and head out for the throne room.
____________________________________

Once they arrived at the entrance of the throne room, Kai had told them in that that all European leaders had arrived, ships boarded at the port, and prepared to greet their fellow ruler.

Elsa gracefully walked to the front of her throne, letting Kai address her and Anna.

"Queen Elsa, of Arendelle!"

All European ambassadors and leaders' eyes widened as they stared at the beauty rumors had been spreading wildly all about. They all respectfully bowed down before the glorified Snow Queen.

Aiden was placed in the front seats accordingly by Kai, his emerald green eyes meeting Elsa's ocean blue ones. Elsa however broke their eye contact and smiled at all of her audience.

"Princess Anna, of Arendelle!"

All European ambassadors and leaders bowed once more for the enthusiastic princess, some of them smiling at the princess who waved excitedly at them. Her aura is strong, it's already spreading out around the room.