"I'm bored," Hoseok muttered, looking at the empty glass that was in his hand, his friend was a total party pooper and didn't want to go downstairs to the club, so now they're up here, doing absolutely nothing.

"Sounds like a you problem." his friend, Taehyung said. Taehyung is the son of Hades, but even though he has some pretty cool powers, he doesn't like to use them. Hoseok has still yet to find out the reason behind it.

"Can't we at least go downstairs to see some cuties, I know you do," Hoseok said, flashing a smile in Taehyung's direction, Taehyung sighed as he turned to the older. "You only wanna find someone so you can make them your little toy, and I'm not gunna be a part of that."

"You were the last time—"

"And I thought we both agreed to not speak of that time." Taehyung said, Hoseok glared at the younger before he sighed and slumped in his seat. "I need another drink."

"Then go get one, I'm not babysitting you, Hoseok." Taehyung muttered, Hoseok mocked him in a whiny tone as he stood and stretched before making his way towards the door.

"Hoseok?" He heard Taehyung called, he turned to the younger with a confused look. "Don't act a fool out there, just get your drink and come back."

"Aww, What? You gunna miss me?" Hoseok cooed, Taehyung groaned, "You know what? Stay as long as you need to, go home with who ever. It's not in my control."

"It was never in your control, Death boy." Hoseok muttered, finally leaving the room and going downstairs.

*******

"Yoongi!" Jimin whined, shaking his friends shoulders as he sat beside him at the bar. "Come on, stop drinking and dance with us!" Even though be was right beside Yoongi, he still yelled as if he were across the room.

"I don't really feel like it."

"You never feel like it!" Jungkook yelled, scaring the shit out of Yoongi. "God, go call Namjoon or something! He'd probably love to dance with you guys,"

"Nope, we called and he said he had work to do."

"We both knew he was lying." Jungkook muttered, Jimin nodded as he pouted, "So we have no one to dance with."

"You have eachother, goodbye." Yoongi said, glaring at the two, Jungkook and Jimin looked at eachother before they groaned, walking back to the dance floor. "You'll regret this, Min Yoongi!"

"Sure, I will!" Yoongi yelled back, he scoffed as he turned back to his drink, he didn't have the energy that was needed to walk over to that dance floor and dance, he was tired from just getting ready to go to this stupid club.

"Not much of a dancer?" Yoongi jumped when he heard a random voice beside him, he turned to the guy with wide eyes. "Sorry, did I scare you? I couldn't help but over hear your conversation with your friends, considering how loud they were."

"Complete idiots," Yoongi muttered, and sadly, those idiots were his best friends. "I just wish I had a friend like yours, mine is upstairs because he didn't want to come out worth me," the guy said, taking a seat beside Yoongi.

"Ah, so you're one of the rich kids?" Yoongi asked, the guy chuckled, "I guess you could say that."

"Hmm? And you're talking to a random, much lower class guy like me?" Yoongi asked, maybe this wouldn't be so bad. "Well, this random, much lower class guy is pretty cute."

This definitely won't be so bad.

"I'm Hoseok," the guy said, holding a hand out for Yoongi to shake, "Yoongi," he said, shaking Hoseok's hand.

"Is there anything you were planning on doing tonight? Other than just sit here drinking?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi shrugged, "My friends wanted me to go out and find someone, but I'm not really for it."

"Really?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi nodded, for a second, he thought Hoseok eyes were yellow, but that must be the lights hitting them. "Are you sure you don't want to change that?"

"What are you trying to suggest?" Yoongi asked, trying to act oblivious, and he was probably failing miserably. "I mean, if it's only one night, why not? Especially with one of the rich kids as you like to call it."

"What? And then after that I become your sugar baby?" Yoongi asked with a small chuckle, Hoseok shrugged, "Maybe."

"I like the way you think." Yoongi smiled, "Alright Fine, lets go." He said, his friends told him to have fun, so he might as well take what's handed to him. "I'll pay for you," Hoseok said, Yoongi rolled his eyes but smiled as he waited for Hoseok.

Once he was finished, they left the club, getting into Hoseok's car. While Yoongi was checking to make sure he had everything, Hosoek decided to text Taehyung.

Hoseok😈:I'm getting laid, don't text me

Tae☠️: I knew you were going to get laid the moment you left the room

Tae☠️: Wait, Hoseok, you have the car so how am I getting home?

Tae☠️: Hoseok???

Tae☠️: I fucking hate you.

"Ready to go?" Hoseok asked, a smirk on his face as he turned to Yoongi, who nodded with a small smile. "What about your friends?"

"They'll be fine,"

*******

Half way through reading the original first chapter I realized I hated it and decided to re write it, which was a bad idea considering how long it took me to put it out, but here's Chapter 1 : )
The next few chapters will come way sooner than this one did, I already have them planned and somewhat written.

~Markie😈💜

The Devil's Work || Yoonseokजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें