s n e a k y

| taissa's pov |

"hey, can you come over? i'm kind of lonely now because kyle drove back to his grandparents to help them." i eagerly waited for her to text me back. eventhough i liked the idea of being alone, i would rather spend fourteen days with someone.

"yeah sure, tai. what time though? i have to prepare."

"around 5:30?"

"5:30 it is :)"

i looked at the clock.

3:35pm

|||

after my long bath, i finally stepped out of the bathroom and went to my suitcase. my journal flopped open, as if it was asking me to write something on it.

i quickly put on the first random clothes i got and picked up my pen.

06/15

i hate clichés, but when i'm with kyle, it seems like time slows down and we're just the only ones living this planet. there's something about him that ignites the fire inside my dark soul.

i closed my journal and decided to fix myself. i looked like a mess. as i was pulling my clothes off, i heard a knock on the door. it's probably tessa. my hair got caught in the zipper and i couldn't bring myself out. i tried and tried, but it was no use.

ugh.

"come in, tess. it's open." cold air hit my stomach as the door swung open.

"what happened to you?" tessa asked, almost laughing.

through the thin fabric of my shirt, i see a figure beside her.

omg please no.

i felt small and soft hands trying to untangle my hair, while a callous and large ones made contact with my shoulder. i shuddered actually.

once the shirt was off and i was basically half naked, i turned around and screamed. i tried to cover myself with my hands, but it was useless. my bra was still noticeable.

"relax, tai. it's just evan." tessa chuckled.

"why didn't you tell me there was a boy in this room? i am practically half naked in front of you guys." i yelled, but it was not that serious.

i felt my cheeks heating up so i turned my back on them and headed to the bathroom to get a towel so i could wrap my pale body.

|||

| evan's pov |

5:30pm

ugh. here it goes.

"hey, i'm outside your door. where are you?"

"yeah, i'll be there in a minute." i texted back.

i put on my plain black shirt and jeans. my glasses were fixed on my face and converse were glued on my feet.

i opened the door and saw tessa looking...hot.

what the fuck?

she was wearing a tropical dress and wavy hair. i felt myself getting hard, but i stopped it. i can't fall in love with her.

"you ready?" i nodded.

she latched herself onto me, i didn't reject it though. her skin was warm against mine, so it didn't bother me that much.

|||

she knocked on taissa's door, but got no response at first so she tried again. on the second time, we heard someone inside yell, "come in, tess. it's open." i chuckled and looked at the ground.