Chapter 22

Alex lays me down on my bed and climbs over me, all without breaking away from our kiss. He moves his lips down my neck as his hands untie my robe and push it aside, revealing the black camisole and the light blue boy shorts I have on underneath. I lift up a little to let the robe slip off my shoulders. His mouth continues its trail down my neck and I let out a moan as he takes the skin at the juncture of my neck and shoulder into his mouth and lightly sucks on it.

"Alex," I moan his name as his hands find their way under my camisole. He continues kissing my neck and chest as his hands slowly travel upwards, bringing the camisole along. He pauses his kisses to pull my camisole over my head, throwing it to the floor. I'm not wearing a bra, so my chest is fully exposed once the camisole comes off. Alex takes off his shirt, and throws it to the ground as well before he's back over me with his lips on mine, and his hands moving to my chest.

"You're so beautiful, Nia," Alex whisper in my ear before sucking my ear lobe into his mouth, while his hands continue their exploration of my bare chest. I moan in response to the feelings his mouth and hands are giving me. One of his hands slips down to the waste band of my shorts before he stops and pulls back to look at me. "Are you okay with this?" He asks, looking into my eyes as I nod my head. "Are you sure?" He presses.

"Yes, Alex. Please," I plead, as I run my fingers through his hair and pull him down to kiss him again. Alex's hand slips below the waistband of my shorts, and soon, his fingers have me moaning in pleasure.

"God, Nia," Alex groans against my mouth as he continues to bring me pleasure with his fingers. 

"Alex, I need more, please," I gasp as he leaves open-mouthed kisses along my neck. "Please, Alex. I want all of you. Now." Alex pauses and looks down at me.

"A-are you sure? We don't have to -" He says but I shake my head.

"I want to Alex," I say as I look into his eyes and push some of his hair away from his face. "My heart is already yours, now I want the rest of me to be yours too."

"I-I've never done this before, Nia," He says as he pulls back to sit up on his knees.

"I haven't either," I tell him as I sit up. I reach forward and cup his cheek in my hand. "I love you, Alex, and I want this to happen, but only if you're sure about it too."

"I love you too, Nia," He says as he smiles at me. "And I do want this, I really do. Hell, I've wanted to do this for weeks, I was just waiting for the right time to bring it up." He leans forward and presses his lips to mine as he gently pushes me back down onto the mattress. He slowly kisses a trail down my neck, chest and stomach as he pulls off my shorts and panties. Then he moves to take his own pants off before trailing kisses back up my body to my lips. He kisses me gently as he lines himself up at my entrance. He pulls back and looks down at me. "Are you absolutely sure?"

"Yes, Alex, I'm sure," I tell him again. I look up into his eyes as he pushes forward and we become one. It doesn't take Alex long to have me screaming his name in pleasure.

I wake up the next morning, curled up next to Alex while he runs his fingers through my hair. I smile as I blink open my eyes.

"Bom dia, meu amor, (Good morning, my love)" I say as I look up at him with a smile.

"Bom dia, minha amada, (Good morning, my beloved)" Alex smiles back down at me.

"Mmm, so you do remember some of the Portuguese that Xavier taught you," I say as my smile grows wider. He leans down and gives me a quick kiss.

"Only a little," he chuckles. I shake my head with a giggle as I sit up and stretch, the sheet falling down around my waist. Alex sits up behind me and places soft kisses along my shoulder. "Beautiful," he whispers against my skin, causing goose bumps to spread across my body.

"What do you want to do today, meu amor?" I ask him as I turn my head to face them.

"Hmm, I can think of a few things," He says with a smirk before he wraps his arms around my waist. He pulls me around so that I'm straddling him. "My first idea is to just stay in bed and do a repeat of last night," Alex says as his lips descend on my neck. It doesn't take long before we are rolling around in the sheets, moans of pleasure coming from the both of us.

A few hours, and many orgasms later, we are still laying in my bed. I have my head laying on Alex's chest, tracing circles on his stomach and chest as he runs his fingers through my hair.

"I love you so much Nia," Alex says as he kisses the top of my head. I turn my head to look up at him with a soft smile.

"I love you too, meu amor,"  I say before he leans down and kisses my lips softly. "We should probably leave my room soon, before everyone comes knocking the door down to make sure I'm still alive in here." I smile and Alex chuckles.

We climb out of my bed and Alex pulls on his shorts he had on last night while I wrap my robe around my naked body. I walk out to the front door with Alex.

"I'll meet you downstairs in an hour," I tell him as he opens the door out to the hallway. 

"Okay, babe," He leans down and gives me a kiss before leaving and shutting the door behind him.