(Chapter Four- Blue And The New Diamond)

Start from the beginning

Chip: "If you dont mind me asking, what IS the plan for me...." 'Chip asks with a hint if nervousness in his voice'

Blue: "Well I'm sure White will want you to be trained in the ways of a Diamond, that is expected however" 'Blue says raising her index finger to her chin'

Chip: "And what would that....entail?"

Blue: "Well eventually that would mean you will form your own court of Gems, have your own colonies and such"

Chip: "But I'm assuming there will be some form of a test for me beforehand correct?" 'Chip asks with a sigh'

Blue: "Most likley, however I have faith you will be able to take care of yourself" 'Blue says chuckling lightly'

'Chip sighs as he lands next to B.P his thrusters disappearing as he does so'

Blue: "Oh! Here we are I'm sure you will enjoy this" 'Blue says placing her hand on a Diamond panel'

Chip: "What exactly is it I shall be...enjoying? Is it the wall?" 'Chip asks with light sarcasm in his voice causing B.P to smile quietly'

Blue: "Oh no what I expect you to enjoy I'd beyond the wall" 'Blue says with a chuckle'

Chip: "I mean it is a pretty interesting wall..." 'Chip says as the wall opens up into a room'

Chip: "See? No normal wall can open!"

Blue: "Allright, allright" 'Blue says with a chuckle and a wave of her hand'

Chip" "If you insist" 'Chip says sitting down as he does so'

'The room Blue had entered at first seemed like nothing more than a empty room with a orb in the center, however that observation changed rather quickly as Blue placed her hand on the orb'

'The room practically explodes into light, once it had died down enough Chip opens his eyes which instantly go wide at the sigh before him'

'The entire room had changed into a holographic solar system, the walls having turned into space like panels'

Blue: "One thing that hasnt changed about you is your love for space and technology" 'Blue states in a matter of fact way as Chip flies up to the large red star in the center of the room'

'Chip curiously places his hands around the hologram attempting to move it and to his suprise he does, he turns to Blue with a curious look on his face'

Chip: "What is this room exactly?" 'Chip asks with genuine curiosity in his voice'

Blue: "This room was constructed out of the left over materials from Your old Quarters actually, after a....incident before you went missing the room was demolished. This room acts as a holographic calculation room for running simulations" 'Blue says causing Chip's eyes to go wide'

'Chip flies upto one of the holographic planets before flying around it to where he is facing the star'

'Chip brings up his finger and flicks the hologram causing it to fly into the red star exploding and being absorbed upon impact while his eyes turn into large stars'

'Chip beeps to himself excitedly causing Blue to chuckle to herself as she watches him fly about the room'

'Chip had somehow learned how to spawn in more objects into the simulation, he is currently lining up two stars while the simulation is paused'

Blue: "What are you doing?" 'Blue asks curiously'

Chip: "I....am setting up a simulation for a  collision of two stars" 'Chip says excitedly as he unfreeze the simulation and speeds up the time'

'The stars quickly begin rotating around eachother moving inbetween eachother orbit, moments pass before the two stars collide causing a large explosion throughout the hologram sending vibrant colors throughout the room'

B.P: "Oh my...." 'B.P says in awe as she watches the scene play out infront of her'

Blue: "How did you know to do that?" 'Blue asks curiously looking to Chip'

Chip: "On earth I had a lot of time to study things, I learned a lot about space and stars, specifically what would happen if two of them were to collide" 'Chip says watching the simulation happily'

Blue: "How long have you been online since your reset?" 'Blue asks curiously turning her head to him'

Chip: "Six, Seven months give or take a few days?" 'Chip says causing Blue's eyes to widen slightly'

Blue: "I never got the chance to see what Metamorin youth was like...are all of you this quick to evolve?" 'Blue asks with a small smile'

Chip: "Quite frankly I wouldnt know, I've never met another Metamorin" 'Chip says with a chuckle'

'Blue frowns lightly at hearing Chip, a idea creeping into her mind causes her to smile only to shake it off momentarily'

'That Idea would have to wait for some time in the future'

*To be continued*

A Living Machine (A Steven Universe FanFic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara