TWENTY TWO.

BOUNTY #7544

CENTAURUS A

CENTAURUS A . GALAXY
OUTER SPACE
CIRCA 6018

Kobayashi Katsumi was fucking gorgeous.

The moment she stepped onto the starcraft with Seokjin by her side, Jimin had no doubt in his mind, even with the dimmed lighting, that the woman was a sight for sore eyes. Her hair flowed in inky rivulets down the length of her back, a clip holding some of it in place behind her head. She was quiet beside Seokjin and Namjoon as they introduced her to the crewmen and women, informing them all on who she was and what her presence meant onboard the ship.

She had a regalness to her. The way she stood, poised and easy. The way her eyes swept the room, not lingering on one face too long. And when she did finally speak, gesticulating her words with swift hand movements—her calm voice sounded like no matter what volume she spoke, attention was commanded.

Jimin didn't know what to think of her.

ㅁㅁㅁㅁ

Jimin's night with Yoongi was interrupted with miss Kobayashi's arrival. She apparently had matters to discuss with both the captain and his right hand in regards to the criminal's detainment. Jimin wasn't necessarily supposed to know, but he overheard the sentence the bounty received required certain conditions to his punishment. Therefore, the original jail they were sending him to was no longer in question and they were awaiting further information. Jimin figured this meant Katsumi would be staying for a while longer than Namjoon had originally hoped.

So without Yoongi, Jimin was left to his wanderings. He was in search for Taehyung, really. He's stopped by their room which, save for Yeontan, was empty. He and the wretched beast stared at each other for a moment in contempt regard before Jimin backed out of the room. He searched all of the places he thought Taehyung could be. He even checked the engine room.

His feet padded down corridors and turned through halls. He asked a few people if they'd seen him, but no one had. Jimin was mostly lost in his thoughts of where his friend could be, that he hadn't realized where he'd drifted off too.

Stark white, sterile, and neaustingly medicinal, Jimin had found himself in the infirmary. Jeongguk was there in a lab coat and blue gloves, tinkering with a syringe. With Jimin's entry, abrupt as it was, Jeongguk didn't startle. He glanced upward, saw Jimin, and looked back to his work.

"Have you seen Taehyung?"

Almost as if he didn't hear him, Jeongguk took a second to answer. "He and Seokjin are colluding."

It was a short sentence, but a sentence nonetheless and Jimin would take it. He forewent any caution and fully stepped into the room. It was cool and pricked at his skin, immediately gifting him in goosebumps. He walked up to where Jeongguk stood before a tray and settled his hands on the cool surface. "You're contaminating the area," the younger hissed and swatted Jimin's hands away, "don't touch anything."