FOUR.

BOUNTY #2101

ANDROMEDA GALAXY GLOSS INTERSTELLAR STARCRAFTCIRCA 6018

ANDROMEDA GALAXY
GLOSS INTERSTELLAR STARCRAFT
CIRCA 6018

Jimin had ended up keeping the red ruby anklets.

His conversation with Yoongi in the library had lasted all of three minutes and it was mostly the co-captain speaking. Jimin responded with non-committed noises as he searched for a book to read, trying his absolute hardest to not shudder under the intensity of Yoongi's overall presence.

That day had been rather surreal for Jimin. Sure, he didn't step foot off the starship and he'd only seen Scorpius through glass windows and Taehyung's excited descriptions, but he'd felt so invigorated sitting on the blond's bed and soaking up all he had to express. Jeongguk had been in the room as well, leaning against the bookshelf and listening to Taehyung speak.

It'd been a week since they had retrieved and turned in the bounty; an entire week of Jimin adjusting to his newfound life. He'd get revelations deep into the night, little sparks of sinking reality that slithered to his former thoughts and made his skin buzz with a myriad of emotions. He'd feel everything from astonishment to disbelief to apprehension.

Feeling things was new for him; feeling so deeply and truly and without cease-Jimin never stopped feeling.

Within that time, he had gotten relatively familiar with some of the crew members, and, as he should have at least expected, he'd gotten closer to Taehyung as well. The younger boy was so peculiar but in the best way. He'd lend Jimin some of his clothes, one's he thought were especially pretty. He had used the reasoning of 'you've been in the dredges of Earth for far too long, accentuate what you've got with only the finest, dearest Minnie'.

Oh, yes, and that. That nickname Jimin had been gifted and now branded as. He'd walk amongst others and hear a greeting of 'hello, Minnie' in passing.

He'd found a little home among the starship, though accepting so had been a bit difficult at first. He'd gone from belonging nowhere to belonging to a fixture and its inhabitants. So, maybe they may not feel the same way, may not feel it as strongly and as magnitizing as him, but he found comfort in familiar faces and a happiness grew in him the moment he realized as much. An entire week had gone by and it hadn't stopped growing... Jimin feared it never would.

It wasn't just Taehyung who he'd found a friend in either. Hoseok and Seokjin were more than friendly, both oddly so jovial without there being a reason to why. The both of them respected Jimin's timidness and the way he was contrastingly quiet. Jimin's never had many friends, at least none he can properly remember, so getting used to the idea and the reality of them was something he didn't think he could grasp.