THREE.

BOUNTY #4810

SCORPIUSJAIL SITE, QUADRANT FOURCIRCA 6018

SCORPIUS
JAIL SITE, QUADRANT FOUR
CIRCA 6018

Jimin awoke to Taehyung gently rocking his body back and forth. His eyesight clouded over with a sleepy fogginess faded almost too quickly. Jimin was sure he'd never experienced such a wonderful sleep before in his life, so he couldn't be blamed for the grumpy pout that adorned his lips as he looked up at the blond above him.

Taehyung was dressed in sleek fabrics and smudges of black and muted maroon accentuated his eyes. Jimin stared at him for a second much too long-since when were Taehyung's eyes such a deep green?

Noticing his staring, Taehyung beamed and sat on the bed beside Jimin, "my eye makeup looks gorgeous, doesn't it?"

Jimin gave a silent nod and pushed himself up onto his forearms. He glanced at the alcove before sweeping his eyes over the rest of the room, noticing Jeongguk was nowhere to be seen. "If you're looking for our medic, he isn't here right now," Taehyung confirmed, "we've landed on Scorpius an hour ago and he's assisting the group who'll be turning in the bounty in a checkup."

In mention of the bounty-Gord, his name was-Jimin recalled the green lit hall he ventured down and the two people he'd ran in to in his late night adventuring. Jimin wondered if the boy decorated in knives would be with the group leaving the starship.

Jimin wanted to bring up Knife Boy, but he didn't want Taehyung knowing he'd snuck out when they were supposed to have been asleep. Hoseok had even promised not to breathe a word to anyone. As for Yoongi though, the boy who wielded a knife like it was but a writing utensil, he couldn't be sure of.

"You should wash up," Taehyung said, ushering Jimin up and out from underneath his warm and cozy covers. The Earthian grumbled, rubbing balled fists into his eyes to clear away his still bleary gaze, but obliged either way. He watched in silent study as Taehyung made up his side of the bed. The once dented pillow had been refluffed and repositioned and the smooth blanket was refolded and put to sit at the foot of the bed.

Once finished, the blond flashed Jimin a kind smile and offered to show him where the proper showering chambers were. The rooms in the corridor where Jeongguk and Taehyung slept didn't have their own bathroom. "Joonie has his own bathroom, along with his second-hand-his name's Yoongi-, they actually are the only ones who have individual rooms as well," Taehyung lead him down a hall and through an open archway, "our pilot and communications officer share a room, but they have a shared bathroom in their room too."

"How come?" Jimin asked rather quietly, his voice was still groggy from sleep. He was walking his eyes half open; one fully closed and the other squinting. "It's just the way the ship is designed. None of us mind it, though."