FIFTEEN.

BOUNTY #4690

STYXOUTSIDE THE ASTEROID BELT, BARCIRCA 6018

STYX
OUTSIDE THE ASTEROID BELT, BAR
CIRCA 6018

Jimin's performance had lasted an hour and he managed to rack up all kinds of different jewels. Taaffeite, Musgravite, Opals, and several rare, refined diamonds sat in the arsenal of his collection, prettily promising him what he earned them for.

What had started out with the interest of one man became the interest of several patrons, tipping him in compliments and currency. He was floating with success and elevation, proud that he did well enough to receive valuable information from Vixen. And that, he did.

Which is how their mission resulted in a blasted out dressing room wall, the structure now punctured with a gaping, smoking hole. His yellow outfit was in tatters, torn at his shoulders and hips from tackling Vixen to the ground and wrestling the weapon from her hand—the one that exploded bursts of energy and left holes with the circumference of a small asteroid in whatever it hit.

Really, when she had sat down to answer what questions Yoongi and Jimin had for her, the Earthian didn't expect for the outcome to be a small brawl before stuffing her head in a clothed, blacked-out bag. She said too much, Jimin only realized when the words had left her mouth and Yoongi's body went rigid beside him.

"They'll be looking for her soon enough." Yoongi said, his arms wrapped tight around Vixen's weighted and unconscious body. They were ducked around an alleyway behind the bar, Jimin scouting the street for any pedestrians before concluding they could make a run for it.

During the struggle in the dressing room, while Jimin had been sat on Vixen's torso and redirecting her aim, somewhere along then had Yoongi snuck around him and smothered her nose in a dampened cloth. "Specialized chloroform," Yoongi informed as he tugged the blackout bag over the dancer's head. He didn't say any more as the chemicals began to take effect and soon the weapon was dropped from her hand. She'd drawn it up from underneath a vanity table, moving so quickly Jimin had only a second between ducking and getting a hole shot through his skull.

But now here they were, scurrying like rats through deserted streets and finding their way back to the rendezvous point. The two boys didn't have much time to talk, really, but Jimin's mind was swarming with new questions.

"Phaedra's a tough girl." Vixen shrugged as she planted herself down on a chair across from Jimin and Yoongi. "I met her in the midst of her shadiness, so to me, that's all I know her to be. So, I can only guess that's what y'all are here lookin' for. That right, Button?" She tilted her head to the side and threw her arms over the back length of her chair. "My, my, what that woman's gotten herself into." She tutted in mock dismay but her glistening smile was indicator to her clear amusement.