Chapter 5: Awkward Dinner

Guys, I have been bullied by @AnimeObito. I am so sad :(

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yukimura Seiichi POV

Today, a strange girl came and asked me for a signup sheet. I never knew she was so strong. On the signup sheet, her name was Tanaka Yuki. I think Rikkaidai will gain a lot of power if she joins us. The problem is that girls are usually prohibited to join the male's tennis competition, but we can change that if we convince the department of sports.

If she comes to practice tomorrow, I want to test how much stamina she has by making her play with Jackal. Jackal is half Japanese and half Brazilian, his big lungs enable him to earn the nickname of *the iron wall of Rikkaidai*. He has excellent defensive abilities and stamina where his opponents have a hard time taking a point from him, that is why I want her to play with Jackal.

We have a practice match with Hyotei next week, I hope she can come and beat Atobe's ass. We will show them how strong we are, and that Rikkaidai will win its third National Championship.

Tanaka Yuki POV

I entered the house and Auntie Nanako has already prepared dinner for us, I greeted her and asked when we are going to eat dinner? She answered that we were going to eat dinner after Ryoma comes home from his school tennis practice.

We waited for him for 30 minutes, but it feels like hours to me. Finally, the front door opened and Ryoma came back home. Nanako and I set up the table for dinner while Ryoma went to his room to change his sweaty clothes. Nanjirou came into the house after ringing the bell in the yard, we sat down and waited for Ryoma to come down so we can eat together.

Ryoma came down the stairs and sat next to me, "Itadakimasu," we said and started eating the dinner made by Nanako. I quietly ate my dinner but Ryoma was glancing at me from time to time, "What do you want?" I asked him since the glancing was getting me annoyed. He simply said, " I heard you joined Rikkaidai's tennis club, it is good? I just ignored him and finished my dinner, after that, Ryoma decided to mind his own business and finish eating his dinner without saying a single thing.

I went upstairs to shower and prepare for the things I need for school the next day, as I reached the bed, my eyes started to shut down from fatigue since I used a lot of energy used in the match with Marui. My consciousness was fading away and I was drifting off to my dreamland.