As usual,they worked on their book report for the rest of the day.They were both almost done with their book report and they still have 4 weeks left."Kim,can we hangout later?"Jaspher asked."Sorry ah,next time na lang pupunta kami ni Xian sa gym today eh." 

"That's fine,pagkatapos nyo na lang."Biglang sumingit si Xian."Dude,sorry she can't go,we're going somewhere later."he said as he winked at Kim."Saan?"tanong ni Kim "Secret." "Yan ka nanaman,sige na nga."They went out of the room to go to lunch.

"Xian,kamusta na kayo ni Kim?"tanong ni Alyssa."We're great,getting to know more of each other everyday." "Ano,mahal mo na talaga noh?" "Yup."

"Yieee.Hay,kailangan kaya darating yung sakin,haba naman kasi ng buhok ni Kim." "You'll find him."he said and he went to their table."Here's your lunch,princess." sabi niya sabay abot ng pagkain ni Kim.'Salamat." "Anything for you."He sat next to Kim and ate his lunch.

*cough*"Are you ok?"tanong ni Kim.She checked his forehead."Yeah I'm fine." "Sure?Kaya mo pa mamaya?" "Yup." "May sinat ka na eh,hindi na tayo pupunta sa gym ha,we'll stay home.You need to take you're medicine." "Wala to,kaya ko pa." 

"May next week pa nanaman eh,pagaling ka na muna ok?"she said while putting her chin on his shoulder."I'm fine." "No you're not,come on let's go to the clinic."She got up and pulled him away to the clinic.

"Kim,Xian,meron bang may sakit sa inyo?"tanong ni Olivia ang nurse nila."Si Xian po."The nurse checked his temperature."You need to go home." "Sabi ko sa'yo eh.Pwede po bang tawagan ko ang mommy niya?" "Sure."

Kim dialed Xian's mom's number."Hello tita,pwede po bang sunduin nyo si Xian?Nilalagnat na po sya eh." "Is he okay?I'll be there in a minute."Binaba na nila ang telepono at 15 minutes after,dumating na ang mommy ni Xian.

"Xian,how are you?" "I'm fine mom,kaya ko pa."His mom checked his temperature."You're not."*cough* *sneeze* "See?Tara na umuwi na tayo.Kim,come on." 

"Ah hindi na po tita,bibisita na lang po ako sa inyo mamaya." "Sure?"She nodded."Ingat ka ha?Pagaling ka agad."bilin ni Kim kay Xian.Xian's mom drove him home.He got on his bed and fell asleep.

He woke up feeling something heavy on his forehead.He opened his eyes and saw Kim."Umuwi na ako,nag-aalala kasi ako sa'yo eh.Ito,soup,ginawa ko yan,sit up,so I can feed you."He sat up and Km started feeding him."Okay lang ba soup ko?" "Masarap." 

"Thank you."Sinubuan nya pa si Xian."Salamat ha?" "Saan?" "For taking care of me." "Wala yun,kulang pa nga ito sa lahat ng nagawa mo para sa akin eh."He finished the soup.Kim made him drink his medicine."May gusto ka pa ba?"He nodded slowly.

"Ano?" "Yakapsule."he said pouting."Eto talaga,parang wala ka namang sakit." "Please?" "Sige na nga."She got closer and hugged him.He sniffed her hair,it smelled so good.He rested his head on her  shoulder.

They stayed like that for awhile.Until she let go."Yan,magpahinga ka na." "May kulang pa." "Anong gusto mo?Gutom ka pa ba?Teka,kukuha pa ako." "Hindi pagkain." "Ano?" "Kisspirin." "Namimihasa ka na ah." "Please?sige ka,hindi ako gagaling nyan."He pretended to cough and he moaned.

Kim kissed the tip of her fingers and blew towards Xian."Yan,kisspirin." "Daya naman nun,hindi ko nakuha eh." "Ikaw ha,you're taking advantage because you're sick." "Sige na."Xian pleaded.Kim got up and carried the plate downstairs."Kim,please?"sigaw ni Xian

May naisip si Kim.When she got downstairs,she talked to Xian's mom."Ganun ba?Sige panik na tayo."They went upstairs.Kim went in Xian's room first.His mom waited at the door."Kim,pwede na ba yung kisspirin?"he asked moving his eyebrows up and down.

"Sige,pikit ka ah."Kim leaned in closer.Xian was smiling with his eyes closed.Xian's mom slowly got in his room.Looking at them.When Kim was about to kiss Xian on the cheek he slowly turned.Kim,knew that was going to happen so she stopped.

Xian still had his eyes closed,lips puckered.His mom got near him at binatukan sya."Sinasabi ko na nga ba eh.Ikaw talagang bata ka."Xian opened his eyes when he heard his mom's voice.He scratched his head.Kim laughed."Tinignan ko lang kung makachamba."sabi ni Xian.

"Halika nga dito."sabi ni Xian kay Kim."Bakit?" "May bubulong ako." Kim got her ear closer...Xian kissed her cheek.Kim felt his lips on her cheek.Binatukan nya si Xian."Ikaw talaga!" Xian laughed"Got it!"he said smiling widely.

"Ano?Ok ka na?uuwi na ako." "Oo,pero can you stay?" "May gagawin pa ako eh." "Please?" "Bukas na lang ulit,I'll drop by before I go to school."Kim got up.Xian stopped her "Please?" "Sige na nga,kukunin ko lang backpack ko." 

She went home and got her backpack then returned to Xian's house."Oh yan na,dito na ako,babantayan na kita while I'm doing my homework." "Thank you."She smiled at him and did her homework.

Titig na titig lang si Xian sa kanya."Matulog ka na lang,huwag mo akong titigan baka hindi ko pa ito matapos eh."Xian didn't hear what Kim said and he continued to stare at her.Kim waved her hand in frront of Xian's face until he got back to reality.

"Kung makatitig ka dyan." "Namiss kita eh." "Sus,arte, parang ilang oras lang ako nawala eh."Xian remembered about the dinner."Pwede mo bang tawagin si mom?"Bumaba si Kim at tinawag ang mom ni Xian.

"O bakit?May masakit ba sa'yo?" "Wala po,naayos nyo na po ba?"he whispered.She nodded.Nagtataka naman si Kim kung ano ang pinagbubulungan nang mag-ina.She continued doing her work while looking at the two.Bumaba na rin ang mom ni Xian pagkatapos nilang mag-usap.

"Ano yun?"tanong ni Kim."Wala,gumawa ka na lang ng assignment dyan."She checked his temperature."Paabot nga yung backpack ko." sabi ni Xian."No,you need to rest some more,go sleep." "Pwede na,malakas na ako oh."he said while flexing his arm and making a face.

Kim laughed."Hindi." "Please?" "Matulog ka muna,pagkagising mo na lang gawin homework mo." "But I can't sleep." Kim got her ipad out and played music."Yan,classic na,makakatulog ka na nyan."She was right,Xian fell asleep a couple minutes after she turned on the music.

She turned it off so as not to disturbed him.When she was about to go work on her homework again,he moved.She looked at him and couldn't help but stare.Ang gwapo nya talaga.she said to herself.

Hindi nya alam na lumapit na pala siya kay Xian and she is currently tracing his face.Xian moved a little as he felt a finger touching his face.He pretended to sleep.Xian knew that Kim was staring at him.He opened his eyes a little bit to see her face.

God,she's beautiful.He said to himself.When Kim got back to her senses,she got away from Xian and tried to do her work.Xian smiled when he saw Kim blush.

 Thanks for reading!