(Chapter Four- The Fallen Diamond Reborn)

Start from the beginning

'Chip's eyes widen the moment he looks at the reflective surface, he had Changed. He was still the same height and looked mostly the same however there are a few small differences'

'For one his face has Black metallic lines that dot his face giving it a more sci-fi look to it, his hair also had become a little more refined in a way, there were glowing blue portions of it now '

'His shoulders seemed to have some sort of black metal shoulder pads now in the shape of a square'

'However the things that stick out most, are his eyes.....and the center of his chest. His eyes have changed into the shape of a neon blue glowing Dimond. In the center of his chest lays a black Diamond, the center of it glowing a bright blue giving it a blue tint'

Chip: "What.." 'Chip says in shock as he backs up slightly reaching upto his head with his hands only to quickly retract them and look at them noticing their more metal appearance'

???: "It would seem the activation of your Diamond caused your technological aspects to update" 'The Peridot says walking around Chip examining him'

Chip: "How....WHERE did I get a GEM?" 'Chip asks in confusion causing the Peridot to stop and look at him'

???: "There was a device in the center of your chest cavity, it had a Diamond shaped engraving on it, that was a storage unit for a gem, more specifically a Diamond, however the only reason you didnt know about it was because it was damaged, it was cracked" 'The Peridot says examining Chip's gemstone curiously'

???: "We had to take you here, it was a long shot for repairing a Diamond but it seems to have worked, just....be careful it may take a while for it to fully settle" 'She says standing up fully being a head taller than Chip'

Chip: "So I've had this the entire time? That would explain some things....." 'Chip says chuckling nervously'

???: "Indeed, now how are you feeling? From what I remember Metamorin bodies act more like organic bodies than anything"

Chip: "Besides dying and coming back to life? Pretty sure im having a panic attack!" 'Chip says placing his hands on the sides of his head'

???: "That is a expected side effect unfortunately, if you had not lost your memory of your gem this would be a much smoother process, I have already informed Blue Diamond of your memories and condition" 'She says looking Chip over one last time'

Chip: "Wait...who are you?" 'Chip asks curiously causing the Peridot to look up at him'

???: "Oh I do not have a name, I am a Era One Peridot, the last of my cut" 'She explains with a smile bouncing slightly'

Chip: "Well you're not like the Peridot I know, both physically and mentally" 'Chip says slightly dazed'

???: "That is because of how long I have been around, I have lost my ability to care about all the formality and everything" 'She says desmissivley after tapping one of her screens'

Chip: "Well calling you Peridot dosent sit well with me so......does Stretch work?" 'Chip asks looking at her still outstretched fingers'

'The Peridot stops slightly confused before looking at her fingers, a look of realization crosses her face before she chuckles lightly heading towards the exit door'

Stretch: "It certainly seems fitting, now we must go, She is waiting"

Chip: "Blue I'm assuming?" 'Chip asks sighing slightly'

Stretch: "Indeed, if you have any questions you should likley ask them now" 'Stretch says as Chip catches upto her'

Chip: "I would normally ask a few, but I'm currently trying to process everything...." 'Chip says his voice hitching for a moment'