Chapter 7 : Back to the start

Comincia dall'inizio

I was both relieved by the good self-control I had just shown. Of course I knew what kind of person she was, I studied her profile in detail and what my other colleagues were saying. I was told she was dangerous and I found it ridicule. Now I realize what they meant by dangerous. But that didn't scare me, no, what really scared me was that I would fall into my own trap.

Two weeks later, nothing like this happened again except that Miss Kim was dressing more and more vulgar and she was provoking me by any means possible. I talked about it with Jisoo and Rosé who only mocked me when I thought the situation was serious. They kept saying that I was taking things too seriously for a young adult of my age, that I had lost my sense of humour since I got my doctorate. They said that it was normal to be hit on by your own students, especially when you were their age, but I had to put it in perspective. 

I couldn't give private lessons last Saturday because my mother had forced me to go shopping with her and she kept talking about this girl that she still wanted me to meet. So to make up for the delay, this weekend, I was stuck at Miss Kim's.  

"I see you like the interactive Friday classes,"

"Yes, Professor. Thank you for considering our requests," one of the students in the back said.

"You're welcome. Remember that we always find solutions in the end, so don't hesitate to come and talk to me if you have a problem. Well, all I have to do is wish you a good weekend and don't forget to keep reading for your project, thank you," I narrated the list of things to do, checking that my mother had not sent me a last text because she was leaving for Milan tonight. She was supposed to meet up with old friends again. Friends my ass yeah, it was mostly to show off.

"Professor?" that sweet voice that abounded in the imminent danger that every man would not dare to deal with was there and I couldn't escape it. Here she was, standing in Chanel cardigan. All right, I admitted. She's a pretty girl but it doesn't change anything as she was my student and I was her professor. 

"Do you have something to tell me?"

"Nothing important, I just wanted to say ask you what juice do you want to drink," I'll bet my life on it that she didn't mean the fruit juice. She and her innendoes.

"Doesn't matter, I'm not that difficult," I grabbed my coat which was hanging on the wooden coat rack next to the table and headed for the exit waiting for Miss Kim to leave so that I could close the room. Her group of friends were waiting for her and when they saw me, they automatically bowed. While they were probably talking about me and their friend.

"I won't say that, you're just hard to get. I mean, it's not easy to know what you have in mind. Anyway, see you tomorrow at my place Professor," she slowly stroked my arm before leaving me like an idiot watching her sexily walking towards her friends. They lowkey high five and walked away. 

It was going to be a tough weekend.

JENNIE'S POV

"Girl, you're so damn wild! Did you see Ms. Manoban's face?" Soojin laughed with her bowl of crisps. She sat on the floor with the remote control in her hand, choosing a movie for the evening.

"I was trying so hard to not laugh! For real, I don't even get how she let you touch her. I mean you fuckin' nearly kissed her two weeks ago, right?" Soojin glared at Yeeun when she put her whole hand in her favorite crisps. Soojin hated especially when you didn't wash you hands first, "oh stop being a child Soosoo, my hands are clean! I didn't wipe my pussy with my hand but with toilet paper,"

"Shut up, I'm not going to waste my time explaining the rules of hygiene to you. Get up and get me a new bowl of crisps," Soojin forced Yeeun to take the bowl.

"Can you two shut the fuck up for 2 minutes? And Daewhi? Instead of taking pics of your dick and sending to random guys, get us some blankets, it's freezing in your house!"

"You know what Sana Snake? Just move your fat ass like your exes used to say," he shot back showing her middle finger. Oh, why am I with those children. 

"Oh come on! Shut your mouths at least 5 minutes so I can explain my plan to you," they all finally calmed down. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a daycare with these four dumbass acting like kids, "See? It wasn't to hard. So, I wanted to tell you that you were right. Ms. Manoban was more complicated to handle than I thought. I have the feeling that she knows all my moves in advance and she traps me with her words in a high quality vocabulary that I just want to shut her up by shoving my tongue in her mouth, she would perhaps be less arrogant," I scoffed and got up to walk around the living room. 

"Put your ass on the couch, you're making us dizzy. And what's the problem? You like challenges, don't you?" Soojin had a good point. But it was probably the fact that I was impatient because I usually get what I want only by snapping my fingers.

"You know that I never make any effort for my studies, but here I am forced to study, but if I manage to have her under control, I will be chilling out all year round," I presented my explanation as if I had just released the finality of a project.

"You do realise that you do that shit just because you're lazy, right?" 

"Listen to me bitches, sleeping with her will make my year and my sex life will be a bit more exciting, you see the jackpot or not?"

"If you want to be fucked so badly by our professor, why don't you use the viagra that Daewhi has in his drawer," Sana grinned and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Hey! How do you know that I have it?"

"Because that guy you met at the club, what was his name again? Lee? Anyway, he would never fuck you if you didn't put something in his glass and... I may have been going through your things," she mouthed an 'oops' and dodged the cushion Daewhi had thrown at her.

"You're dead bitch," 

"Why? I didn't mean though, I needed a condom," 

"Okay stop it now before I shoved those latex stuff deep in your throat," I snapped them. If they were going to continue their fighting all evening, I would rather go home and thinking about it, it wasn't a bad idea, "I won't use your fishy methods. I won't need it because no one can resist me. She's just too stubborn to admit that she wants me in her bed or in her desk, but it will come," I said in a determined tone. These idiots started clapping, but they were probably making fun of me again.

I put on my puffer jacket and shoes causing confusion to my friends. Honestly, I wasn't in the mood to watch a movie anymore.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"Tomorrow I have to wake up early and then I want to go home and take a nice hot bath. And why not masturbate before bedtime," I winked at them and was nearly bursting out seeing their disgusted faces.

"Ew, you nasty bitch. We didn't need to know that you were going put a finger in your pussy!" Daewhi shouted when I closed the door. They didn't know many things that what's going on in my head, I don't want them to have a heart attack.