the mystery man looked a little shocked when namjoon asked this, like he thought the other would of already knew him, "um! my name is seokjin or jin for short. full name: kim seokjin, nice to meet you,"

"like wise!" namjoon bowed again this time sitting down instead of standing up like he was when he first met jin, "should i call you hyung or?"

jin shrugged, it seemed like something like honourifics didn't bother him that much, "well i'm 26,"

"oh! your my hyung then, sorry hyung," namjoon apologised once again bowing.

jin chuckled as he turned a corner, slightly unbalancing the younger since it was a sharp turn, "stop apologising!"

"sorr- okay hyung!" namjoon smiled.

"would you like some music on?" jin asked, his hand moving to the screen on the car, typing in some song name on the screen.

namjoon shrugged, he wasn't bothered. so jin put some songs on. he thought it was a male by the voice, but then again it could of also been a girl with a deep voice. namjoon could tell the person on the radio wasn't that good at singing right anyway, the person needed some practice but when they started rapping, namjoon was blown away.

"woah, who's this? their rapping is amazing!" namjoon asked, the younger could see jin smile a knowing smile in the front of the car. namjoon scratched his head, 'what was he smiling about?' he thought.

"this is someone at my company-"

namjoon gasped, shouting the following sentence right after, "WAIT YOUR COMPANY?!"

"yeah," jin laughed in satisfaction, "my company is jinhit, i'm THE kim seokjin,"

namjoon felt like the biggest idiot, "i'm so sorry for not recognising you. it must of been the hair, ive never seen a ceo with dyed silver hair before!"

"everyone always blames it on the hair," jin sighed, "i guess it is unusual to see a ceo with dyed hair though,"

"yeah, i thought you'd be more professional but your really laid back for a ceo," namjoon said.

"i'm not sure if that's a compliment," jin chuckled as he concentrated on the road, "but i'll take it as one,"

they had been driving in the car for over 20 minutes now. even though it didn't feel like it, time flied as the two chatted in the car.

"you can't say anything anyway, jungkook is extremely laid back," jin continued as they drove down the highway.

namjoon made a surprised noise, "you know jungkook?"

"yeah. he's one of my closest friends, don't tell him i said that though! he'll make fun of me," jin smiled as he looked at namjoon in the mirror on the roof of the car.

"jungkook is really laid back i've got to admit," the younger laughed looking back at jin through the mirror.

jin looked away from namjoon to focus on the road, "hes very young too, i think his father should of let him live a little before making him manage a company,"

"that's true," namjoon sighed sadly. everyone in the company knew that jungkook was stressed and tried so the members tried to get on without bothering him.

the company were a whole family, it made him sad that he was leaving, even if it was only temporary.

"don't be sad!" the elder said once he was namjoon's face, "you'll be back soon. i know how everyone in that company acts like a huge family,"

namjoon just smiled, not knowing how to react.

"anyway, let's not get depressing because we're here now," jin said, driving into the underground car park. namjoon didn't even get to take a look at the building. he figured since they had an underground car park, something that they didn't have in the JPBA (jeon private bodyguard agency), the company building must be pretty grand.

"namjoon?" jin asked. the latter was knocked out of this thoughts when he realised jin was waiting for him outside the car. the door next to namjoon was open and someone was waiting for them.

the younger climbed out of the car to be met with someone who he could presume was jungkook's secretary.

"sir," the secretary gulped before continuing, "there's been commotion between marc and
jiem,"

pronunciation for marc: mar-C/marsee, sometimes called mark by close friends.

pronunciation for jiem: ji-em (like gem), sometimes called jm (jae-em). if you get the jm (nct) reference ily.

"secretary jeon, i told you to stop using their stage names. are they really at each other's throats again?"

secretary jeon apologised and nodded, "they've been arguing for the past hour sir!"

"i'll go sort it out, thanks for letting me know, heejin," jin smiled greatfully, "will you get namjoon to his room and make sure he has everything me needs?"

miss heejin nodded and jin ran off to the lift, disappearing from namjoon's line sight soon later.

"sorry, your name is jeon heejin right?" heejin nodded, "i hope you don't mind me asking but are you related to jeon jungkook?"

"yeah! he's my cousin," she smiled at namjoon, grabbing his suitcases out to boot, "let's get you up to your room shall we?"

💜