10

when yoongi woke up the next morning, it was the sun lightly peeking though his white blinds that awoke him.

he remembered yesterday, the panicked voice of namjoon begging yoongi to not leave him alone as he sleep talked. he shuddered at the thought of what could of happened in his dream to make him say these things.

yoongi buried his head into something warm and it was then when he realised that his arms were wrapped around a certain warm human.

the elder lifted his head up so he could see what was going on.

he was, to say the least, surprised when he saw himself spooning namjoon. him being the big one of course, namjoon being the small one.

the elder couldn't feel his right arm since it was trapped under the younger's waist and his other hand was draping over namjoons waist.

yoongi wiggled the fingers of his right hand, the one trapped under namjoon, when he felt his hand press into contact with something.

his mind thought dirty straight away, but when the thing grabbed his hand, yoongi sighed in relief realising he just hit namjoons hand and not something worse.

yoongi dropped his head back down, this time getting a face full of namjoon's light pink hair. it looked like pink cotton candy, smelt like it too.

the elder buried his nose into the younger's hair, which anywhere else, he would think was weird. but right now, he didn't care that much. the smell was somewhat addicting. it must of been his shampoo.

namjoon suddenly groaned, turning over as he did so.

the smallers eyes widened when he realised he was about to be crushed by a 6 foot man.

"no no no! namjoon!" he shouted quickly just before he was crushed. the only positive to being crushed by the tall man would be that yoongi could get the feeling in his arm back.

namjoon shifted in his sleep, the elders other arm getting crushed by the others leg.

"i've got to wake him up, this is too much," yoongi said using all his muscle to push the younger off him.

once yoongi had managed to push namjoon off him, he sighed in relief, getting up to grab some clothes for the day and going into the bathroom.

when yoongi came out the bathroom, he saw a very confused namjoon sitting up in his bed. the younger's messy cotton candy like hair sticking up in millions of directions made him look kinda cute, but yoongi wouldn't admit that out loud.

"yoongi hyung?" namjoon asked, his eyes squinting open because of the light.

the elder folded and put his pyjamas on a chair opposite the bed, "did you sleep well?"

"y-yeah, but why am i in your bed?" namjoon asked opening his eyes more as they got adjusted to the light.

yoongi shrugged, "it was 10pm when i realised you were asleep and i know taehyung would be sleeping since he goes to sleep at that time. i didn't want to wake him so i just took you to my room. don't worry nothing happened."

"oh okay, thanks for letting me sleep in your bed," namjoon smiled, his dimples showing.

yoongi shrugged again, "no problem, here are your clothes,"

"thank- m-my clothes!" namjoon lifted the covers to see he wasn't in his suit, "oh my gosh!"

"don't over react namjoon. sleeping in a suit wouldn't been even a little bit comfortable. you should be thankful since your tie could of strangled you," yoongi tutted throwing the younger his clothes and walking through a door that led to the kitchen.