🌛Chapter 8🌜

~Y/N's Pov~

It's been a few days since I've gotten out of the hospital and I've been staying home.

The doctor recommended me to take a week of rest and that's exactly what I've been doing against my will,since a certain Alpha has ordered me not to  move a single finger.

I was bored out of my mind.

Jaebeom came every day to the apartment to see how I was doing and took care of me.

Don't get me wrong,I loved it when he took care of me,but his protective Alpha mode was getting on my nerves, because he wouldn't even let me get out of bed on my own.

I had tried to talk to him about it,but he just wouldn't listen.

I was sitting on the couch,glaring at the TV in the living room,when I heard footsteps coming towards me and I recognized very well whose steps those were,so I did the first thing that came to mind.

I acted like I was sleeping.

I wasn't going to talk to him until he learned to control the super protective side of his wolf.

"Y/N!Y/N,are you really asleep?"

He asked in a soft voice,but I refused to answer him and continued with my act.

"Come on,babe.I know you're not asleep, so please answer me."

He pleaded,but I wasn't having it.

I heard him sighing heavily,as if giving up and then I felt his strong arms wrap around me.

He lifted me off the couch and started walking towards my bedroom.

"I know you're upset and bored from staying inside,but I want to take care of you and nobody is gonna be able to stop me from doing that.I want you to recover quickly and I want to protect you from getting hurt.I just wish you saw things my way."

He said and I could clearly hear the sadness in his voice.

I guess me not talking to him,got him upset as well.

I didn't wanna stay mad at him, but he was so stubborn sometimes and so was I.

He placed me gently on the bed and before he could throw the covers over me,I grabbed his hand,pulling him on the other side of me.

I pinned his hands on the sides of his head,as half of my body was on his.

"Gotcha,Mr. Over Protective Alpha."I said smiling.

He looked shocked at my sudden movement, but the shock soon turned into a full on smirk.

"Why are you smirking?" I asked clueless.

I tilted my head slightly to the side with my eyebrows furrowed, as I was trying to figure him out.

"Well babe,if you wanted me so badly you could've just asked,no need to get so rough,though I'm not complaining."

He said while moving his eyebrows in a suggestive manner,but he wasn't finished as he continued saying:

"You know, I really like the position we have,but I love it more when I'm in control."

At his words I blushed so much,I thought my face was gonna catch fire.

My hold on his hands had loosened and he used this opportunity to flip us over, so he was now on top looking at my covered face.

He chuckled at my reaction and tried to remove my hands from covering my face.

"Don't cover your face away from me." He said with a low and playful growl.

I uncovered my face,but I couldn't find the courage to look at him in the eye, so instead I was looking at the door, while thinking of a way to make my escape from his hold,before I had a heart attack.

He laughed and that made me turn my head towards him,though I wish I hadn't done that move.

He was so close to me that my heart was beating so fast,like it was trying to get out of my chest.

If he got any closer then our lips would touch one another.

I looked into his dark and captivating eyes and noticed him inching closer and closer.

Right when he was about to kiss me, Ye Sun called from the kitchen.

"You guys better not be doing anything dirty in the bedroom. Remember there are still people in the house!"

She said and at her words I pushed him away from me and blushed even more, while Jaebeom growled in warning.

"Can I just kill her now?" He said.

I just looked at him with the 'Are you crazy?' kind of look and then he said with annoyance:

"What?She's been interrupting us since day one.I think she's doing that on purpose."

I chuckled at his reaction and said:

"No,you will do no such thing.She's my friend and your best friend's mate, so stop overreacting.Besides I'd probably do the same thing to protect my friend."

He pouted at me, as I was scolding him.

He was so cute.

"Aww!!My Cutie!"

I said,as I grabbed his cheeks softly in between my hands.

I gave him a quick light peck on the lips, before running out of the room at lightning speed.

He was stunned.

He remained still,without moving for a few seconds, as his brain was trying to figure out what just happened and then a smile appeared on his face,as he yelled after me.

"YAH!!I'm not cute,I'm sexy!"

He said,while still smiling and came running after me, to catch me.

I hope you like it. Until the next chapter I'M 1 OUT 😄.