🌛Chapter 6🌜

~Jaebeom's Pov~

I looked at Ye Sun for awhile, until she nodded and I started telling her only what she needed to know,without going into details.

"I'm a Werewolf.I was not biten and transformed,though that's one of the ways of becoming one,but I was born this way.I'm the Alpha of the pack."

I said and she kept looking at me as if I was out of my mind.

"It can't be possible!Werewolves don't exist!!"

She said, in a desperate voice like she was trying to convince herself about that fact.

"You already know we do,since you saw it with your own eyes and besides the faster you accept it the better it'll be for you."

I said calmly, while getting up from the chair where I'd been sitting for hours and headed towards the window.

"Why do you say that?"

She asked with curiosity in her voice.

"Because you're the mate of one of my pack and group members."

I said without looking at her.

"Mate?What's a mate?"

Ye Sun asked suddenly, but as soon as I tried to answer her, somebody else beat me to it and replied in my stead:

"A mate is a soulmate.Am I right Jaebeom?"

I turned around so fast at the sound of her angelic voice,that I lost my balance and almost fell.

"Man, you're so clumsy and you're an alpha too."

Said Shadow laughing and making a sudden appearance.

"Shut up!!Where the hell have you been anyway?" 

I asked him annoyed.

"Doing something to wake our mate and I can't believe it worked."

He said with excitement in his voice.

"Tell me how you did that later."

I said and put a wall up to stop him from talking,but I never blocked his sight.

"Jaebeom!Are you okay?"Asked my mate and in seconds I was by her side, taking her small hand into mine as I looked into her eyes.

"I should be the one to ask you that, but yeah,I'm great now that you're awake."

I said with a smile on my face, as she smiled back at me.

"You never answered my question.A mate is a soulmate,correct?"

She asked again looking into my eyes without breaking eye contact.

"That's correct, but how do you know that?" I asked her with curiosity.

"I love reading werewolf stories.They fascinate me and because there was someone or something in my dream that might have mentioned it."

She said shyly,while breaking eye contact with me and looking down at our intertwined hands.

"Alright then wolfie,let's say I believe everything you've said, what's your pack called?"

Asked Ye Sun making me growl at the word 'wolfie' and Y/N turned her head to look at her friend.

"It's called Blood Moon." I answered.

"Dark and mysterious.I like it." Y/N whispered softly and if I didn't have a sharp hearing,I never would've been able to hear her.