♕Post-Game♕ (Final Chapter)

Yuzuko's eyes became hazed by the constant flashing cameras. It was as if she never left the island. It would have only have been a matter of time before the fame fizzled out. Yuzuko couldn't wait for that day to come. Endless interviews, photoshoots and TV stints strained her body.

Her mother and grandmother had used her as a poster girl for their companies. She was not surprised her grandfather disappeared.

As a winner of the show, the media tie-ins were more extensive as the others. But Rós and Aron made quite a stir with the baby rumours. Aron, Yuzuko and Lavender's biological father turned out to be America's new president. Then along came Ivan Bucks III. Yuzuko shuddered at the fact that her son would have an uncle younger than him. The thought of being an auntie excited her; her little boy would have a playmate. 

After a month touring the world for public conferences, the survivors gathered in Yanyu's home in Shanghai. Yanyu's apartment was minimal with only a sofa, cushions and a coffee table for her guests to sit on. 

"Guys, what do you think Hassin and Nila would be doing if they were here?" Chang-Hoon asked. 

"They'll be cooking," Sook-Jo said. 

Yuzuko laid back and thought of her son. "They'll be with their children." 

Yanyu held a picture of her Uncle Fan by her chest. "After this, I don't think I will come to Shanghai again."  

"Why?" Sook-Jo asked.

"Because I want to spend the rest of my life with Chang-Hoon."

Sakura gazed at the window. "But Shanghai is a gorgeous city."

"Shanghai is amazing, beautiful and breath-taking, but Uncle Fan was my only family. He's gone now, I have no reason to be here anymore on my own."

Todd stood and poured a glass of wine for Yanyu. "I think we can all consider ourselves family."

"Of course." Yanyu looked over at Yuzuko and Aron. "Even though not all of us are blood-related. Some of us are actual family." 

"So Rós is it really true?" Sook-Jo whispered, brushing her shoulder towards Rós. "Are you really..."

She nodded. "About two months now."

Sakura clapped her hands. "Congratulations."

"Can't wait to go home," Aron admitted. "I just want things back to normal again."  

"What's up with you?" Todd asked, crashing his elbow into his shoulder. "You don't like our company anymore?"

Aron sprung up. "Of course, I do! I'm happy to see you all in real life. I just wish it could have been under different circumstances."

"And some of us have families at home to go to." Yuzuko stared at her phone's screen which displayed a picture of her son playing football for the first time. "I just thought since we'll all be leaving in a few days, I thought maybe we could have a goodbye meal together?"

"We've had lots of meals like that lately." Sook-Jo took tapped her phone and scrolled through pictures through her iPhone. "Look this picture got fifty thousand likes."

"That's us in the Eiffel Tower." Todd nudged Aron. "You're a miserable bugger you! You ruined the picture."

"How?"

"You're not even smiling. You really need to smile more. I thought Bobby was worse."

Aron stuck out his tongue before he spoke. "I'm sorry I'm not photogenic." 

"To be fair," Yuzuko said in Aron's defence. "It was the day we found out Ivan Bucks Junior was our father. Plus, we were all really tired and everyone was following us like we're superstars. It would be nice just to have one meal between us without the cameras rolling."