(Chapter Four- A Promise Broken)

Start from the beginning

'Chip places his left hand on the side of his head causing his eyes to flash blue for a moment as he scans the area'

'His eyes widen as he looks at the mini-map in the top left corner of his hud, the entire area around himself and Blue is practically swarming with Gems, even if he was in full health he wouldnt be able to escape through flight'

'His eye's slowly begin turning a mix of red and purple, his right arm twitching and opening into separate different transformation modes'

'Chip quickly grabs his right arm with his left trying to stop the panic induced transformations best he can, he is quickly brought back to reality by Blue standing up which in turn causes him to grab onto the cloak as to not loose his footing'

Blue: "You can come out now, we are in my quarters" 'Blue says causing Chip to step out from the cloak into the pitch black room'

'Chip uses his thrusters to fly out away from Blue surprising the Diamond slightly'

Chip: "Why's it so dark?"

Blue: "I do not know.... usually the lights come on themselves" 'Blue says as Chip flies around the room, his blue thrusters the only source of light in the room'

'The lights flash on causing Chip to turn back to Blue his eyes going wide with a vibrant shade of purple'

Yellow Diamond: "What....is this about Blue" 'Yellow Diamond can be heard saying from behind Blue causing her to turn around wide eye'd'

'Yellow Diamond can be seen standing against the wall, a very unhappy look on her face'

Blue: "Y-Yellow!" 'Blue says turning around fully'

Yellow Diamond: "I asked you a question Blue, what is that....THING doing here?!" 'Yellow asks raising her voice on the brink of yelling'

Blue: "I-Its not what you think. He has been damaged. If I didnt bring him here to get repairs he would have-"

Yellow Diamond: "I dont quite care! Your obsession with those filthy....human pests was bad enough! Now this?!" 'Yellow Diamond yells angrilly her hands crackling with arcs of yellow energy'

Blue: "I couldnt just let him die! He-"

Yellow Diamond: "Why not?!" 'Yellow Diamond yells interrupting Blue'

Blue: "BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL WE HAVE LEFT OF HIM!" 'Blue yells loudly before covering her mouth causing Yellow Diamond to tense up, her expression seeming to grow cold'

Yellow Diamond: "This...is Pink all over again" 'Yellow Diamond says raising her hand towards Chip as it crackles with energy'

'Blue quickly slaps her hand away as a bolt of energy fires from it causing it to hit the wall with a small explosion'

Yellow Diamond: "B-Blue?" 'Yellow Diamond asks noticing the suddenly dark turn Blue's face had taken'

Blue: "You will NOT touch him" 'Blue says, darkly, her voice trembling slightly as tears begin to fall down her face, one arm outstretched infront of Chip'

'Yellow Diamond grits her teeth while she clenches her eyes shut, Blue's eyes widen before she is struck with a bright yellow bolt of lightning throwing Blue across the room only to collide with her large blue colored throne, large cracks forming on it from the impact'

'Chip fly's back wide eye'd as Yellow Diamond turns her head to face Chip, a cold expression on her face'

'She sighs before raising her hand towards Chip and firing off a blast of lightning at him'