Mirajane X Female Devil Trigger Reader X Seilah Part 1

Start from the beginning

Phantom walks over to mirajane and lifts up one of his large front legs.

(Phantom): SO LONG!

Mirajane braces herself for death however a loud bang is heard and a second later something hits the left side of phantom and expoldes.

(Phantom): AAAHHH!

The force of the expolsion sends phantom flying to the right and makes him crash into a wall.

(Mirajane): Huh?

(Seilah): Who did that?

(????): Sorry big guy but I can't let you kill these ladies.

Mirajane and seilah turn to see tall woman with a long (Color) trench coat, (Color) Jeans, (Shirt Color) Shirt, (Bust Size) Chest, (E/c) Eyes and white hair come walking out from the shadow as phantom recovers from the attack and looks at the mysterious lady with hatred.

(Phantom): YOU!

(????): Yep it's me the biggest pain in your ass.

(Seilah): Who is that?

(Mirajane): I don't know.........

The woman puts away her weapon and starts to walk over to phantom.

(????): Sorry buddy but I am going to have to get rid of you and this time I won't let you get away.

(Phantom): YOU DARE TALK DOWN TO ME!? I WILL SQUASH YOU LIKE AN ANT!

(????): Oh I would love to see you try.

(Phantom): RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!

Suddenly a large scorpion tail starts to form from his abdomen and his two front legs start to heat up.

(????): Awww what's wrong did I hit a nerve?

(Phantom): DIE!

Phantom fires a massive fireball towards the lady but before it hits her a lighting bolt comes flying down through the roof and hits the woman and covers her in a bright light for a fraction of a second but then phantom's fireball hits it's target.

(Phantom): GOT YOU!

A few moments of silence happens until a massive purple fireball comes shooting out from the smoke.

(Phantom): WHAT!?

The large fireball hits phantom right in the face which badly damages him.

(Phantom): AAAAAAHHHHHH!

The smoke clears to reveal a very tall demonic looking figure standing with it's arms crossed.

(Mirajane): Is that satan soul?

(Seilah): No it feels much different.

The demonic figure unfolds her arms and starts cracking her knuckles.

(????): Alright phantom.....

She then quickly gets into a boxing stance.

(????): Let's party!

(Phantom): RAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Phantom in blind rage runs towards the demonic woman and goes to stab her with his tail however she grabs his tail with her right hand.

(Phantom): WHAT!?

(????): Going up!

The woman's large wings spread and flap downward which makes her leap into the air while dragging phantom into the air.

(Phantom): AAAAAAAHHHHH!

(Mirajane): Whoa....

(????): Around you go!

The woman spins phantom around while getting faster and faster until she slams phantom down hard into the ground which makes a large crater.

(Phantom): GA!

(????): Now time for the big finale!

Suddenly both the woman's hands starts to glow and she dives down at phantom and just as she gets within range she begins to attack phantom with a huge barrage of rapid punches which really messes phantom up as deep holes form when one of her punches connect with his large body.

(Phantom): NO! I WILL NOT DIE TO YO-

Phantom stops talking as he sees the woman look very menacing looking as her right fist glows brighter.

(????): Just zip it.

The woman goes in for a hard punch but stops just a inch away from phantom's face which confuses him but a second later she hits phantom with a powerful one inch punch which blasts his large head clean off.

(Seilah): She....killed it.

(Mirajane):.........

Both seilah and mirajane look on in amazement as phantom's body slowly melts away as the woman's demonic form disappears within a second and she is back in her human form.

(????): (sigh of relief) Thank god that is over I hated that every time I am about to get him he just runs away!

After her little outburst she turns to both mirajane and seilah.

(????): Oh sorry I forgot you were near for a second.

She walks over to them as they stand up.

(????): The names y/n what's yours?

(A/n): Done and done of part 1 of this little story and boy I really enjoyed doing this one since I goddamn love devil may cry. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I shall do the next part of this story tomorrow.