Mirajane X Female Devil Trigger Reader X Seilah Part 1

Things went from bad to worse as while fairy tail and tartaros were locked in a large scale battle multiple portals started to open up near each fight that was going on and suddenly strange monster came rushing out of each portal such as monsters with large scissor like weapons, some that look like large lizards with little armor around them, some that look like uglier versions of harpies and many more.

Luckily both sides did not really like the fact that the monsters got in the way of their battle so most of them had to team up with their enemy to fight them off which surprisingly went well however while most of them had not too much of a problem dealing with them there were two ladies that go by the names of mirajane and seilah who did not have much of a great time with the monster they were fighting.

(Mirajane): AGH!

(Seliah): AH!

Both mirajane and seliah crashed into the walls behind them as they were send flying back by something hitting them.

(????): HAHAHAHAHAHA! is that all? I expected more than people that use magic

(Mirajane's mind): Dammit noting we do even hurts his guy!

The large figure appears from the smoke for it to be revealed as a large spider with pale skin and lava around the ends of it's two front legs.

(????): Now you shall feel the power of the mighty phantom!

The monster known as phantom starts to open it's mouth and seconds later fire starts to slowly form in his mouth which starts to scare mirajane and seilah.

(Mirajane): Seilah! we have to move now!

(Seilah): Right!

Phantom fires a massive fire ball out from his mouth and heads right for mirajane and seilah however they are lucky enough to fly out of the way in time as the fire ball hits the wall and make a big explosion.

(Mirajane's mind): If that would of hit us that could done serious damage.....

(Phantom): Not bad but you can't dodge forever!

Phantom begins to rapid fire his fireball attack but luckily mirajane and seilah are just about fast enough to dogde them.

(Seilah): Damn this monster!

(Mirajane): What should we do? We wasted much of our power on each other!

(Seilah): We may to retreat and find the others.

(Phantom): I won't let you!

Phantom puts his head into the ground which confuses the two magic users however a few seconds later the ground under them starts to heat up and glow.

(Mirajane): Huh?

(Seilah): MOVE!

Seilah smacks mirajane out of the way but as she tries to move out of the way a large pillar of fire eurpts out of the ground and hits seilah dead on.

(Seilah): AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

(Mirajane): NO!

(Phantom): HAHAHAHAHA YOU FOOL!

Phantom quickly fires another fire ball at mirajane who was too busy looking towards seilah to notice it come right towards until the last second and it hits her dead on.

(Mirajane): AGH!

Both mirajane and seilah fall to the ground hard and go out of their forms.

(Phantom): This was too easy!