Author's Note

I really hope you enjoyed this story as much as I loved writing it. I feel this is one of my best fanfictions I've ever written and I'm proud of it. The characters Brittany, Ashley, Kate, and Tristan are based off of my real-life best friends who I love forever and always no matter what happens.

Out of my group of friends, there are two people that are missing and we love them and miss them dearly. Casey and Nick. Casey and Nick passed away in a tragic motor vehicle accident at the end of July 2014. This hit too close to home for us. Casey was one of our closest friends and Nick was her fiancé and another one of our good friends.

It will be really weird going to the 5 year class reunion (in mine, Brittany, Ashley, Tomas, Kelder, Matt, and Niko's case) and knowing that Casey won't be there (Nick was 2 grades lower than us. Same grade as Kate. Tristan is another grade lower.)
Casey, if you can see this from Heaven, just know that we love you and miss you so much. There is not a day that doesn't go by that we don't think about you. Whenever we do something random, we always think to ourselves, this is probably something Casey would do. The reunion would be so weird because we all expected that you would be there partying down with the rest of us. But I know that you'll be with us, not physically, but in spirit. We so wish you would be there physically, but we're just kidding ourselves.
Every time I go in the area of the accident, the skid marks are still there and I still spot the two crosses erected there at the site.
Songs we listened to together don't sound the same anymore. Especially any Carrie Underwood songs or any Rascal Flatts songs.
(The picture is Nick & Casey at prom 2013.)

We love you and miss you, Casey.
R.I.P.
8/25/94-7/31/14