Chapter 2: Leaving For Tour

*skip to next night*

Harry's pov

Tonight's my last night home with Chelsea before I go on tour for a little while. I still am scared of leaving Chelsea here by herself with that arsonist guy running loose in LA. I should have nothing to worry about 'cause, like Chelsea said, why would someone hide a body in our place? In any place, for that matter?

I hold Chelsea close in my sleep, but tonight, I hold her closer than I normally do. One reason is I'm scared shitless, and the other reason is I'm leaving tomorrow for tour. She shifts a bit, but doesn't leave my grip. I lightly kiss her neck and breathe in her scent, even though she'll give me a couple of her scarves and spritz one of them with her perfume. That way, I'll have both of her scents. Her natural scent and the scent of her perfume. I sigh in content and continue to dream.

*15 minutes later*

*dream*

I returned home to find our house gone. Nothing left but charred remains. Paramedics rolling a body bag on a gurney to the coroner van. My whole world comes crashing down as one of the firemen comes to me and says,

"Mr. Styles, I am very sorry for your loss, not only the house, but also your girlfriend. If we can be of any more assistance, don't hesitate to call." He then hands me a brochure that has the different funeral homes in town. I really don't want to do this. Plan my own girlfriend's funeral with her family. I look back at the body bag being loaded into the coroner van and I collapse down to my knees and break down...

*reality*

Chelsea's pov

I woke up to the sound of what sounded like Harry crying. I turn to face him and sure enough, there are tears rolling down his face. I start to shake him awake.

"Harry, babe? Wake up!" I said to him as I attempted to shake him awake. He finally started to come round after a few minutes. This must be one awful dream he had if he's crying about it. He opened his watery eyes and looked at me. He put his hands to my face and he pulled me into a tight hug.

"Babe? What happened?" I asked him.

He cried a bit more before he responded,

"It was horrible. There was a fire....it was our house....you didn't make it out...." He managed to say all that before he broke down again. I rubbed his back in an attempt to calm him down.

"Shhhhh, babe. It was just a dream. I'm here. I'm alive. I highly doubt the arsonist would target this place." I said. He finally calmed down after a few minutes of me holding him and me comforting him.

"Here. Let's try to get some sleep. You're gonna need it, babe." I said and he nodded as we both laid back down. We kissed and he said,

"I love you so much, babe, you have no idea."

"I think I know how much, babe, and I love you that much, too."

*next day at the airport*

I sat in the waiting area with Harry, the lads, and their girlfriends waiting for their boarding call. I was holding Harry in my arms because he was still petrified from the awful nightmare he had last night.

"Is he okay?" Liam softly asked me.

I shook my head no and explained that he had a nightmare about me last night.

"Just promise me that any one of you boys better call me if he has another one of these nightmares." I softly said to Liam. Liam nods and said,

"Of course, Chels."

I swear Liam is like the brother I never had.

"What happened?" Louis asked Liam as he came up, as well as Zayn, Niall and the girls. Liam then explained it to the boys and the girls.

"Oh yeah, we heard about that guy on the news." Zayn said.

"Well, Harry's just petrified about this nightmare. I'm letting him get some sleep before you guys board. Make sure he gets some more sleep on the plane, too." I said.

"Yeah. We're all probably gonna sleep on the plane anyways." Louis said.

"Flight JA0724 en route to Tokyo now boarding." the intercom said. I immediately turned to Harry to wake him up.

"Harry, you have to board now." I said. He immediately woke up, sighed, and stood up, as well as the rest of us. He pulled me into a very tight hug and he whispered in my ear,

"I love you so much, babe. Please be careful wherever you go while I'm gone. Don't forget to lock all the doors and windows..."

I giggled and said,

"Harry, I'll be fine. I'll text you when I get home, okay?"

He sighed again before he said,

"Okay."

"Okay. Get some sleep on the plane."

We shared a kiss just before we parted and he grabbed his carry on bag and went with the boys while the girls and I stood there hugging each other and watching the boys go through the gate on their Pictures Of Home tour. We felt tears slide down our cheeks as we watched the boys turn back for one last look at us. We smiled and mouthed 'we love you' to them. They smiled back and mouthed 'we love you, too' back to us. They went down the narrow hallway to their plane and then we decided to go outside and watch the plane take off.

*skip watching the plane take off*

"You know, if any of you girls feel like there's a night or two that you don't want to be alone, you're more than welcome to stay at my place." Eleanor said to me, Perrie, and Sophia.

"Same here." Perrie, Sophia and I said at the same time.

"Three months. They're gonna be gone for three months before they have a break." Sophia said.

"Mmmmhmmm. It always feels lonely in bed without Zayn whenever he's gone on tour." Perrie said.

"Same here with Harry. I really hope he doesn't have any more of that nightmare he had last night." I said.

"About a fire?" Eleanor said.

"Yeah. He shouldn't have anything to worry about. I mean, why would the arsonist dude target any of our places?"

"Right." Sophia said.

"What I'm wondering is why would this guy go to all that trouble when he could've just buried the body?" Perrie wondered out loud.

"I know. If I was him, I would bury the body, not burn an entire house down with it. I'm obviously not the person doing it, so don't look at me."

The girls laughed before Eleanor said,

"We know it's not you, Chels. It's not any of us either."

"Who is the person that's doing this?" Sophia said.

"Nobody knows. It's a mystery." Perrie said. I then finished her thought with,

"A mystery no one has been able to solve yet."