Chapter 3: Unknown Noises

A/n: ^lol!! I had to!!

*2 months later*

Chelsea's pov

"Yeah, it's been pretty quiet over here since Harry went on tour." I said to Ashley, Brittany, Tristan, and Kate through Skype. (Harry knows about Tristan and knows what he looks like and Tristan is just one of Chelsea's many friends.)
"How is he?" Brittany asked.
"As far as I know, he's doing good. We're gonna Skype before I go to bed. I haven't talked to him since lunchtime today."
"So has there been anything new on that arsonist dude?" Kate asked.
"I've been watching the news when I can and it seems like it's every other week that it happens. Another body in another charred house."
"Why does he do this?" Ashley said.
"Or she." Tristan said.
"You really think a girl is doing this?" I asked Tristan point blankly.
"You gotta take both genders into consideration." Tristan clarified.
"Oh. Good point. I guess a girl can be able to do this, but how? How can a girl be able to lug a body to an empty house, leave it in the basement, and then start the house on fire?"
Tristan shrugged his shoulders before Kate said,
"Must be one strong-ass girl."

We all laughed at Kate's comment. I heard a noise in the house and I kinda glanced where I thought I heard the noise, but I didn't hear it again. I just brushed it off because I remember my mom telling me a couple years ago that when you're by yourself in a house, you'll hear all sorts of noises.
"What's wrong, Chels?" Ashley said. I shook my head and said,
"Thought I heard something. Then again, you hear all sorts of noises when you're by yourself."
"Oh."
"So what do you think you guys are gonna do for your 2 year anniversary when it comes?" Brittany asked. I shrugged and I said,
"I have no clue. Whatever Harry wants us to do, I guess. It's another 4 months away yet. I don't even know what to get him."
"You could make a collage. Have you done that yet?" Ashley said. I shook my head and said,
"No, I haven't. I can do that. I mean, I'll have plenty of time while Harry's not home. I just have to run to the store to get some stuff to do it, though."
I then heard another noise come from the same area that I heard the first noise. I stared at the same area, but didn't hear the noise again.
"Heard it again?" Brittany said.
"Yeah. I have no idea what it is, though. I just hope I'm hearing things and not something else." I said. Suddenly, a knock came at the door, which scared the living shit out of me.
"Be right back, guys." I said to the girls and Tristan. I walked to the door, looked through the peephole only to see a delivery guy. I opened the door and said,
"Can I help you?"
"Yes, I have a delivery for Ms. Turner. Are you her?" he said.
"Yes." I said confused.
"I have a package here for you. If you could just sign here on the line..." he said as he held out the device for me to sign. I signed it and he handed me the package. He said,
"You have a good day, ma'am." as he walked back to his truck.
"Thank you. You too." I yelled after him. I shut the door, locked it back up, and went back to the laptop.
"Who was it?" Tristan asked.
"Delivery guy. It's weird. I didn't order anything online or through a catalog..."
"You got a package?" Ashley said.
"Yeah..."
"What's the return address?" Kate asked.
I looked at it, but I didn't see no return address.
"There is no return address. Should I open it?"
"I think you should. It might be from Harry." Brittany said.
"True. I'll open it." I said as I started to open it. Sure enough, looking at the contents and I could tell it was from Harry. There was a beautiful bouquet of yellow roses, along with a gorgeous pendant that had a paper airplane charm, and a big heart charm with a picture of me and Harry on one side that was a selfie of the two of us and on the other side, it read, "My love for you will never end." There also was a love note that read, "I'll keep on loving you until the last rose dies. I miss you so much, I saw these in a shop and thought of you and how beautiful you are to me. You are my whole world and there is nothing that I wouldn't do for you. I love you, baby! Love, Harry" I then examined the roses only to find 11 real ones and one hard clay one. I smiled and put the real roses in a vase with water and the clay one in its own vase on the coffee table.
"What was in the package?" Brittany, Ashley, Kate, and Tristan said at the same time.
I smiled and said,
"A bouquet of yellow roses and a gorgeous pendant, and a love note from Harry."
Just then, my phone went off with a text. I looked and it was from Harry. The text read,
"Did you get a package yet?"
I laughed and texted him back with,
"Yes I did ;) and the flowers are beautiful and the pendant is gorgeous! You didn't have to do all that, but thank you! You're the best boyfriend ever. I love you!"
"I love you, too, baby. I'm glad you like them. Yellow really does suit you as your fav color. You're my sunshine that brightens my day. :)"
I rolled my eyes at Harry's cheesiness, and went back to talking with the girls and Tristan. "Harry's so cheesy, but I love him." "What? Did he ask you about the package?" Ashley said. "Yeah, and he said that yellow suits me as my fav color because I'm his sunshine that brightens his day." "Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!" The girls and Tristan all said at the same time. I blushed and laughed.
After I had texted Harry back and got back to chatting with the girls and Tristan, after about 10 minutes, Tristan and Kate had to log off 'cause they had to get to bed 'cause they had school the next day, which left just me, Brittany, and Ashley, the ones that already graduated from high school and in college. Well, I already graduated college and I'm working as a radiology technician.
"Yeah, had a lady at work today. She was 6 months pregnant and she was there with her husband to find out the gender of their baby.."
"Yeah?" Brittany and Ashley said at the same time.
"Anyways, she was telling me this story about her husband and how he's been starting to put together the baby's room, like anything that doesn't need a gender color. Like the dresser, main crib, toy chest, etc. Anyhoo, I guess when he was putting together the crib, *laugh* just when he thought it was together and I guess that's how it looked, the crib just fell apart!"
"Someone didn't read the instructions." Ashley said.
Brittany laughed at Ashley's comment as well as me.
"Was it store-bought or did he make it?" Brittany asked.
"He made the wooden parts of it. He made it and bought the right tools to join the parts together."
"Oh wow. Didn't even know how to put together their own crib." Brittany laughed.

I laughed really hard. Then, I started to have thoughts of the future. I had visions of Harry and I getting married, him kissing my baby bump, rocking our baby to sleep, etc. I smiled, but I didn't realize Brittany and Ashley noticed.
"What are you smiling for?" Brittany and Ashley said. I shook my head to snap out of it and said,
"Sorry. I just had some visions of what might be in the future."
"Oooooooooooo....."
"It's stupid, really. I don't know if Harry loves me enough to marry me and start a family..."
"Chelsea, stop thinking like that. Harry loves you with all of his heart and soul." Ashley said.
"He even said in his love note that you got today that his love for you would never die because it'll die with the last rose, and isn't one rose fake?" Brittany said.
"Yeah..."
"Then he'll always love you!" Brittany and Ashley said. I smiled a bit before I said,
"Thanks, Ash and Brit. Wish I could hug you in person."
They smiled before we shared a virtual air hug. Then, they had to log off because they were sleepy and couldn't keep their eyes open much longer. I shut down my laptop and went to my bedroom to change into my pj's, which was this > http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=6753228&.svc=copypaste&id=138887297

I then crawled into bed with my phone on my bedside table ready for when Harry would send me a Skype call.