16. Cherry Blosoms

The ebony haired teen let out a heavy breath; trying his hardest not to moan as his maroon haired boyfriend kissed, sucked, and bit at his neck. Not to mention the abnormally sharp teeth poking at his pulse, making the sensation all the better.

"Rin..."

Said boy stopped the activity he was engaging in to look at his boyfriend, smirking.

"Was that a moan? Did you just moan my name?"

Haru looked away, choosing not to talk about what that exactly was that slipped past his lips. All he wanted was for Rin to stop talking and to start kissing again. And sucking. And biting.

Rin took his chin, and made Haru look at him. The marooned haired swimmer smiled. It meant the world to Haru when he smiled. It meant that Rin was happy. And whenever Rin is happy, Haru is happy.

Rin pressed his lips to Haru's softly, starting a sweet and passionate kiss.

Like cherry blossoms when in bloom. Sweet smells and passionate pinks fluttering through the air on a warm, spring day.

That's what his and Haru's kisses reminded him of. Cherry blossoms. Light and sweet, yet still passionate.

Rin had little time to daydream when Haru did the unexpected and turned their sweet kiss into a tongue battle. Rin moaned lightly as their tongues brushed together, the ebony haired teen wrapping his arms around his boyfriend neck in response.

Rin pulled his boyfriend closer, savoring the kiss. After all, it wasn't a usual thing for Haru to kiss him like this.

He pushed Haru down onto the bed, never breaking his kiss. He ran his hands up Haru's bare torso, loving the dips and ripples of the shorter teen's muscles.

He leaned into the touch, wanting nothing more than to be touched by Rin. Said shark released from the sensual kiss to suck and bite down his boyfriend's neck.

The situation was quickly getting out of hand, but maybe that wasn't such a bad thing.