(Chapter Four- Quite The Situation)

Start from the beginning

Pearl: "No he isnt, but he has been online for six months. That's more than enough time for him to grow" 'Pearl says looking at Chip'

'Chip looks back to Ruby before leaning down and giving her a hug'

Chip: "Tell my Cyclops of a mom I say hi" 'Chip says causing Ruby to chuckle to herself meekly'

Ruby: "Promise you'll be safe?"

Chip: "Promise" 'Chip says as soft footsteps start approaching the group'

'Blue Pearl rounds the corner before walking upto Chip her calm expression never leaving her face'

Blue Pearl: "My Diamond is waiting for you, please follow me" 'Blue Pearl says as she begin's to walk away'

'Chip follows her turning around to give the group a thumbs up before jogging to catch up with his escort'

'Blue Pearl leads Chip to a massive and for him a rather familiar door, She places her hand on a scanner if sorts before the door opens allowing the two of them to walk inside'

'The room is a massive observatory like structure, bubbles containing hundreds of Rose Quartz Gems floating in the air can be seen above Blue Diamons who is resting on her knee's her cloak still covering her'

Blue Pearl: "My Diamond, I have arrived with the Metamorin" 'Blue Pearl says causing Blue Diamond to turn her head, tears visibly flowing down her face'

'Blue Diamond quickly wipes the tears away as she turns around fully to face Chip as her Pearl stands to the side'

Blue Diamond: "How are you feeling little one?" 'Blue Diamond asks softly as Chip walks forward'

Chip: "Oh y'know, I'm alive. Could be worse" 'Chip says chuckling nervously which in turn causes Blue Diamond to Smile softly'

Blue Diamond: "May I get a better look at you? Now that you have recovered" 'Blue Diamond asks curiously lowering her hands as she did on earth'

Chip: "Oh uh sure" 'Chip says stepping onto her hands'

'As Blue Diamond Raises her hands Chip has to hold onto her thumb to keep himself balanced due to the sudden rush movement'

Blue Diamond: "Its hard to believe I found a Metamorin, and in such good condition too...." 'Blue Diamond says a slightly relieved look crossing her face'

Chip: "And I never thought I'd be meeting a Diamond...." 'Chip says nervously rubbing his left arm causing Blue Diamond's expression to soften slightly'

Blue Diamond: "Do I.....frighten you?"

Chip: "Just a lil bit.....and by a bit I mean a lot" 'Chip says nervously as he looks down'

'Blue Diamond sighs closing her eyes before she opens them again, a faint smile found on her face'

Blue Diamond: "Do not worry, I will not cause any harm to you...infact....I wish to help you" 'Blue says catching Chip's attention'

Chip: "What do you mean....exactly?"

Blue Diamond: "When my Pearl looked through your systems she found out that your on board repair systems were heavily damaged from you being sick, if you do not get the repairs nessecary.....you will begin to malfunction" 'Blue Diamond says causing Chip to go wide eye'd a scared look creeping onto his face'

Chip: "S-So what then?"

Blue Diamond: "I....cannot help you. Not here.....but on Homeworld......there is a chance you could get the repairs you need" 'Blue Diamond says with her voice laced with hope'