"You." The hybrid rushed over to him and bit his forearm. Stefan grabbed him, throwing him on the ground in front of Ray. The concerned woman tried to protest, but Klaus took her by the throat.

Stefan looked at Ray, the humans arm in front of him. "If you don't drink it, Ray, I will. Problem is I don't know how to stop."

"It's the new order, sweetheart. You join us, or you die." Klaus said, looking down at the girl.

"I'd rather die than be a vampire." She spat, looking up at him viciously.

"Wrong choice." He then forced her his blood. Ray drank the blood from the man.

"She'll thank me for that later." Klaus chuckled, killing her.

"Don't be cruel." Blair said, taking the girl from his arms, and laying her down gently.

"Okay, who's next?" His eyes yellow and his fangs out.

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧

"There. Good as new. Now you relax, okay, mate? We're gonna need you when the rest of them wake up." Klaus said, compelling the human.

Blair stood watching as Ray is sat on a rock nearby, grabbing his body and shivering. "He doesn't look good, Nikki."

"They're dead. They're all dead." Ray panicked, taking quick inhales.

"Ah, he's through his transition. He should be feeling better soon." Klaus told the two vampires.

"So is this your master plan? Build an army of hybrid slaves?" Stefan asked, leaning against a tree.

"No, not slaves. Soldiers, comrades." Klaus corrected him, though the redhead pursed her lips.

"For what war, might I ask?" Stefan said, amused.

"Oh, you don't arm yourself after war has been declared, Stefan. You build your army so big that no one ever dares pick a fight." Klaus countered.

"What makes you so sure that they'll be loyal?" Stefan asked with a shrug.

"Well, it's not difficult to be loyal when you're on the winning team. That's something you'll learn once you shake that horribly depressive chip off your shoulder." Klaus said, looking over at Blair.

Stefan laughed. "That's why you're, uh... you're keeping me around? To witness my attitude adjustment?" Klaus looked at Ray, sat next to him, and examined his face. Ray's eyes were bleeding.

"You'll know why I'm keeping you around when I've decided that I want you to know. Something's wrong."

"That shouldn't be happening, should it?" Stefan inquired, fascinated. Blair took a few steps closer.

"Well, obviously." Klaus quirked his head to the side.

"Told you we should've just gone somewhere else."

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳˚✧₊⁺˳*

"You said it was gonna feel better. Why doesn't it feel better?" Ray insisted, looking up at Klaus.

"Hey, Ray, it'll be okay. Soon, you'll feel fine. No pain. You'll be fine soon." Blair comforted, rubbing his back as the boys bickered. Then, the woman woke up.

"Derek, come feed your girlfriend." Klaus instructed. The compelled human stood up. Ray snarled, made a few jumps, and left. Klaus looked at Stefan, raising a brow.

"Go get him." Stefan jumped on Ray and pushed him on the ground. Ray bit him, escaping into the woods once again. Stefan was about to go after him, but he heard Damon and Elena's voices. Unsurprisingly, he followed the noise.

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧

"Bad news, my friend. End of the road for you." Derek offered no resistance as Klaus dug into his neck. The previously worried woman stood up in front of him.

"Careful, love. There's only one Alpha here." Klaus said, watching as all the werewolves stagger around the camp, their eyes bleeding. They all look like zombies.

"Bloody hell."

"Niklaus, we should kill them. They're either gonna go insane like Ray or," Blair quickly pulled the woman's heart out, trying to give her a quick death. "They're gonna die."

And although Klaus didn't listen at first, she was right. They did. Klaus and Blair killed the lot of them, while the others just bled out.

Before long, Stefan walked back into camp with Ray over his shoulders. The rest of the pack are lying on the ground, massacred. Klaus observed the bloody camp sight with Blair at his side. Stefan dropped Ray on the ground.

"They went rabid. Some of them, we killed. The others just...bled out. In the end... They're all dead!" He yelled and threw the bottle of beer in his hand near Blair. He screamed at the sky. Blair tensed at his actions, though she was unsurprised by his outburst.

Klaus started to scream. "I did everything I was told!" Soon enough he began to regain his composure, which calmed Blair down a bit. "I should be able to turn them. I broke the curse. I killed a werewolf. I killed a vampire. I killed the doppelgänger."

Stefan looked uncomfortable, Klaus could tell. "You look like hell."

"Last I checked, I'm dying... and you don't want to heal me." He saw Klaus looking down at Ray's body.

"I had to take him out. I didn't have a choice. I failed you. I'm sorry. Do what you have to do." Stefan also now looked down at the body. He seemed to accept the thought of Klaus letting him suffer the fate Damon was almost condemned to.

"It should have worked." He turned around and took an empty bottle of beer. He bit his hand, clenched fist, his blood draining from his hand in the bottle and held the bottle out to Stefan.

"Bottoms up. We're leaving. It appears you two are the only comrades I have left." Stefan drank the blood from the bottle and threw it aside. Blair stood up and left with them.

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧