Remus to the Rescue

|Remus's POV|

I was sitting on the couch thinking of ways to murder my brother when my bedroom door burst open. (Remus doesn't hate Roman and vice versa it's playful banter) I jump in surprise and look to see who came in and get:

     "Remus!" Virgil shouts walking into the room and shutting the door.  "Virgil! What brings you to my humble abode!" I say smiling.

     Virgil sighs and begins to talk calming down slightly, "It's Patton."  "What about 'em?" I ask slightly worried as Patton is usually well and calm.

"You see, We round out who Logan likes, and stopped the coughing and bleeding," Virgil says pausing before he continues clearly nervous.

"Well that's great and all but you haven't told me what happened with Patton, " I say wanting to know what happened.

"The person Logan likes is Deceit and he likes Logan back, but Patton doesn't approve and we had this whole argument and so I'm kind of mad at him right now, " Virgil finally lets out looking to me for a reaction.

"He what?!" I shout getting angry. "How could he?! He's usually so nice and accepting! It's not his choice who other people love!! How would he feel if we did that to him!" I finish agitated.

"I know right! That's what I came here for! I need your help convincing him to accept them, or at least get him to leave them be. So, what do you say, will you help?" Virgil finishes looking serious.

"Hell yeah!" I say dragging him out of the room.

|260 words|

Hello again everyone! I know it's been a while and I'm sorry but here's another chapter and it's short so again, sorry but I hope you enjoyed.

Also, Christmas break is coming up for me and I hope to get a few new chapters out over that time so yeah I'll try to get some out.

Have a wonderful day!
- Gabriel