18 (The Finale)

As Lana whisked and jumped through the forest at high speeds, the sight of a large mansion soon came into view. Bingo! She had discovered Xinn's hideout (with the help of Lisa of course). During Lana's speedy rush to her destination, bullets were shot at her almost immediately after getting closer to the mansion.

"Crud! She must have planted camera's in the woods. No matter, I'll just dodge everything and continue with my most important mission of all!" Lana said as she pushed on through the onslaught of bullets being shot at the Loud.

As she made her approach, Omega watched from the balcony, a nervous look on his pale face as he called his boss in a panic.

"Xinn? Are you there?" he asked?

"What is it? Is there a situation at hand?" Xinn replied in an annoyed manner.

"Uhh... It's about the frog girl. She's advancing faster than we thought even with the barrage of bullets at her. What do I do?! She'll get here too soon!" cried Omega in distress. Xinn sighed and she began to think of a plan to stall Lana even further.

"Just tell the henchmen to aim better. As long as you keep Lana at bay, we'll be good as gold!" Xinn triumphantly said as she continued her mad dash into town. As the two talked, Omega looked at Xinn's desk and saw her normal gun was still there but instead she took the "Capture Ray" which put him in a ray of confusion.

"Pardon me, ma'am. But why did you take that? That doesn't kill people," he said.

"I know that. This gun was made for transporting certain cargo, whenever they're large weapons or some simple yet highly illegal drugs. What it does is whatever is shot by this, is turned into a small cube of energy. It looks like a large sugar cube but its really the precious cargo, when where I'm going has a ton of precious cargo," Xinn ominously said before she hanged up on her crow-like henchman.

"I hope she knows what she's doing," Omega worryingly said. "Those Louds may not be mutants, but they're tough for normal humans."

As Omega worried and continued to spy on the cameras, an alert popped up saying Lana had somehow made it past the bullet storm and was two minutes away from the mansion. He sighed, taking a seat down in a chair and watched some more.

"If Lana truly is getting here earlier than we thought, then I'll give her a fine damn show. I'll make Madam Xinn proud with what I'll do next!" Omega proudly said, an evil grin on his face.

- With Lana -

Unstoppable! That's how this frog girl felt! She was like an indestructible force of nature that wouldn't let anything get in her way! She dove and leaped off of the trees like a graceful swan, every single bullet missing her like she was gifted with plot armor!

"Woohoo! Aim and shoot all you want, you'll never hit me! These guys are like stormtroopers!" Lana taunted, soon getting the entrance of the mansion and kicking the door open to get greeted with even more guards.

She sighed before quickly generating some poison blades and jumped high into the air and started to rain down a ton of smaller blades to try and take down the mercenaries as quick as possible. Lana was instantly fired upon but not before her barrage of blades struck down a bunch of the gunmen down, only leaving five standing.

"What are you waiting for?! Shoot!" said one of the gunmen as they opened fire on the mutant. She started hopping off of the walls, taking out a few with every loop she did around the guards. While they did manage to land a few bullets on her legs, she was able to take them out.

"Alright! Who's next? Because I'll gladly take you on! This is like a warmup to me!" Lana yelled out, wanting more baddies to fight. Yet, even though Lana waited for a good short while...