13 (Race to the Ruby!)

-Inside The Fortress-

Lana was crawling her way through the made to like system to try and catch up to Xinn. She was starting to get frustrated by the fact that she kept getting lost.

Lana: Oh c'mon ... where the hell is she? She could not have gotten far in these winds ..

As Lana kept crawling, the whole building suddenly shook violently. Lana looked around and followed to where the shock started.

Lana: Xinn must be causing havoc. Ugh ... This is going to be a pain ...

Lana crawled by a wind door and peaked through one of the openings to a cloaked figure dashing through the guards and taking them out with pure brute force like it was no big deal. Lana glared and punched the opening of the wind and climbed down. Xinn stopped in her tracks and looked at the Loud with mischief. 

Lana: It's over! Stop now or i'll be back!

Xinn: Back off, Mutant! This is none of your business!

Lana: It's my business if you're planning to take over Royal Woods with it! Stop what you're doing are else! 

Xinn: Hmph .. I will not listen to some mutant ..

Xinn turned around and continued to dash forward. Lana sighed and leaped after her.

Lana: She seems much smaller than the time I fought her at the mall .. This is getting weirder and weirder. I hope Lola is doing ok.

- Outside on the rooftops -

Omega: Cease this at once!

Lola quickly responded by giving Omega a swift kick to the stomach. He stumbled back but quickly retaliated by punching Lola straight in the jaw.

Lola: Gah! I will not quit until I beat you down!

She got a shot at the mutant but it was reflected when he swiped it with his cloak. Lola's eyes widened as her blast hit her in the leg.

She fell on the ground, unable to move her legs at all. She gritted her teeth and tried to crawl away from Omega who was approaching quickly.

Omega: You seem new to this crime fighting job. Did the frog girl hire a new side kick off the street?

Lola glared and chopped karate Omega's lower leg. He bent down in bread, allowing the Loud to crawl away. She took out her grappling hook and swung herself to another building, being careful not to hit a wall due to one of her legs being temporally being paralyzed. When she got onto another rooftop, she started shaking her leg as fast as she could thinking it would make the effect on her leg go away. 

Lola: C-c'mon... Gah! This sucks... so much...

Lola slammed her leg down on the ground. In a few seconds, her leg was no longer paralyzed but she was what she assumed to had a cracked bone. She sighed and got up, trying to ignore the pain the best she could.

Lola: Alright you weird doofus! Come on out!

Lola turned around as she heard a group of crows cawing. In the middle of the group was an angry looking Omega charging was seemed to be lightning in his hands.

Omega: I still have a few tricks up my sleeves..

Lola: Is that so? Bring it on..