9 (A Grand Reunion Part 3)

Somewhere in Las Angelos, a studio was presenting an episode of a popular game show called "Pie or Die! with Luan Loud!". Today was a special episode as the host had something important to announce.

Hello world!!!! It's your hip and favorite TV game show host...

Luan: Luan Loud! Coming at you from Las Angeles inside the studio to bring you a new message to all my wonderful fans! 

On the stage stood the comedian of the Loud House, Luan Loud, who had become a huge Hollywood hit after college. Her game show was about putting five families agains each other and they must try to get through a challenge of pranks and obstacles, ending off with a go kart race with Luan who throws pies at the last family.

Luan: Due to some brand new and unexpected news, I shall be leaving the show on a maternity leave! 

The crows starting the roar and chant with happiness. Luan's audience always seemed to go along with whatever she did or said. Looks like she was just so enjoyable!

Luan: I'm sorry if my leave will disappoint some fans but don't fret! I'll be back! The show must go on eventually! So, I give you all my thanks and good luck!

Luan waved goodbye to the camera and walked off stage. Her husband, Benny (I don't know his last name) ran up to her and gave a big hug.

Benny: Congrats! I can't believe this! This is... so.. surprising!

Luan: yeah. It caught me off guard when I found out but.. Oh I can't contain my excitement! Eee!!!!!

Luan jumped onto Benny and hugged him tightly.

Benny: Luan.. Y-you can let go now!

Luan got off and skipped happily to her dressing room. She locked the door and changed out of her sparkly white dress and changed into her normal casual clothes. She wore a brown and yellow checker patterned suit top that covered her whole arms didn't show much but hugged her chest. She had a a mid thigh length suit skirt that was also checker patterned. Some yellow, knew length socks that hugged her very curvy thighs.

 Some yellow, knew length socks that hugged her very curvy thighs

Luan: *sigh.. If only I could wear this when i'm on camera. Said it looked Tacky! Unprofessional! This is my show! I can dress like a checker board! Not dress for The Oscars! *sigh... Well. At least Benny will take my place while i'm on leave. 

*knock knock knock

Luan: Come in! 

The door opened, revealing Benny with an envelope for Luan marked with a red wax seal. Luan recognized the "L" stamp used. It was what her father used on envelopes to try and look fancy in front of the neighbors.

Luan opened the letter and read it out loud.

 Dear Luan Loud..

   Hi! It's your good old dad! It's been a while hasn't it? Well, I do hope you're able to read it with the all the fame and stuff. I know you're probably busy and all but I wanted to let you know that i'm holding a family reunion after so long! Everyone's coming back! I just wish your mom was here to see this. Well, I hope i'll see you hope to see you soon.
    - Lynn Loud Sr.