♾ 𝒲𝒽ℯ𝓃 ℋℯ'𝓈 𝒜𝓈𝓀ℯ𝒹 𝒜𝒷ℴ𝓊𝓉 𝒴ℴ𝓊

In which they are asked about you in a Q&A either on tour, or in some sort of video.

Payton: he goes to his own little world

On tour there was a question and answers segment of the show. "Payton, what's going on with you and Y/n?" A fan asked after being called on.

"Y/n?" He clarified with the crowd who screamed in response. "What a girl. Man, she really is great. We were talking earlier today and she really is the sweetest person I have ever met. Always asks how tour is going. We're such great friends-" Payton was interrupted by the same fan.

"Are you guys just friends?"

Payton took a few seconds thinking back to being on FaceTime earlier with her. How she looked at him, how easily the conversation flowed. "For now," Payton answered causing the crowd to go insane.

Kevin: laughs, thinking of your goofiness together

A few hours ago, Kevin posted a question on his Instagram story to answer later in a live on TikTok - which was rare for him. When he started his live, one of the first questions was about y/n. He chuckled thinking about when she started a pillow fight with him earlier that day.

Before answering the question he looked around making sure she hadn't entered the room yet. "Don't tell anyone, but she's kinda crazy," he said with a light laugh. Little did he know that she had entered the room just as he said that.

She jumped on his back jokingly saying, "Am I?" The two of them erupted in laughter as did the comments section of the video.

Josh: stares off into space

Payton was making a TikTok where he was asking people questions and getting their first response to it when he visited LA. Randomly, he ran up to Josh asking, "Opinion on Y/n. Go."

Rather than providing an answer as Payton had expected him to, Josh stared off in the distance getting entirely lost in his own thoughts. He was trying to find the right words to describe her, but before he did Payton ended the video in a fit of laughter. It had snapped Josh right out of his thoughts. "That was better than anything I could've hoped for," Payton informed Josh, still cracking up.

Josh blushed embarrassed about what y/n would think when she saw the video. "Don't post that," he begged Payton.

"Too late." Payton turned the phone to show Josh the video already racking up likes.

Anthony: sits up getting excited

While a Q&A for tour was happening, Anthony had taken a seat so he could lounge comfortably. It worked out perfectly since he was still able to interact, but had gotten little to no sleep the night before. Everyone was up hanging out so he wasn't upset about it, just tired.

"Anthony," one of the fans started. Anthony gave the girl his attention with a simple yo. "How are things going with Y/n?"

Immediately, Anthony sat up on the edge of his seat. "Y/n and I are doing great. We were on FaceTime literally right before we all came out. She wishes she could be here, but she's hoping she can make it to the next show."

There was a unanimous wave of awee's across the crowd.

Jason: "how long do we have?"

One of his fans commented on his live. Jason looked intently at the screen reading out loud, "'How long have you and y/n been together?' That depends, how long do we have? Can I talk about everything that happened before we were official?"

Looking up from his homework, Joe chimed in from the other side of the room. "How about all the time that you guys dated without telling anyone?"

"Don't expose us like that! But yeah, that would add to it too."

Joe: doesn't say anything, getting lost in his thoughts

While doing a quick Q&A on his TikTok with Josh as the interviewer and filmer, Joe was asked this question: What's your favorite thing about y/n?

The Q&A was supposed to be rapid fire questions with quick responses. Joe wasn't supposed to think about them, he was just supposed to answer them. On this question he opened his mouth to say something, but he started thinking about how everything was his favorite. He couldn't just pick one thing about y/n that he liked the most.

It's a good thing that Josh was filming because he stopped recording after a few seconds. He was planning on waiting until Joe snapped out of his thoughts to start again, but that time seemed like it was never coming. So, he clapped his hands in Joe's face after starting the video again. The two laughed and carried on to the next question.

Griffin: "my favorite topic"

"Let's talk about y/n," a fan said in the comments of his video. People started commenting all sorts of good things about her - they were in a good mood that day.

"Ah yes, my favorite topic," Griffin responded. Rather than talking about her himself, he was reading the comments to see what other people had to say about her. Every time he came across something bad he would either skip it or tell the person off. Sometimes he would come across one he agreed on strongly, and he would go off on a tangent about how amazing she was.

Jaden: bites his lip

In one of Chase's YouTube videos, he was filming a Q&A with Jaden, Anthony, and Mads. "Alright Jaden. This one's for you. This girl wants to know what the deal is with you and y/n."

Jaden knew this question would be coming up eventually since neither of them ever formally addressed the situation. He started thinking about the last time he saw her, subconsciously biting his lip in the process.

"Well there you go," Mads said with a laugh. The other three joined her in that. Without another word, they moved on the next question. That honestly answered the question better than anything Jaden could have actually said about her since it wasn't even something he meant to do.

Jack: gets out his phone to text you back since he forgot to earlier

One of Jack's friends was doing a TikTok with him. They were having a normal conversation, but it was a challenge video. They weren't allowed to break eye contact, nor were they allowed to make any emotional expression. They had to be completely straight faced the entire time.

About 15 seconds in, his friend brought up his girlfriend, y/n. He was hoping that Jack would smile about her, but instead he changed the topic. Once the video was over, Jack went directly to his text messages. "What are you doing?" His friend questioned.

"I forgot to text her back earlier," he replied laughing.