♾ 𝒴ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝒩𝒶𝓂ℯ ℐ𝓃 ℋ𝒾𝓈 𝒫𝒽ℴ𝓃ℯ

Payton: Dimples 🌷

"Put those dimples away!" He yelled playfully.

"I can't! I'm kinda attached to them!" You responded laughing at your own joke.

Kevin: Sweet Thang 😍

"What should your name be in my phone?" Kevin asked you.

"I don't know. Something cute," you told him. He had an idea and changed your contact. When he showed his phone to you, you burst out laughing. "Good attempt, bud."

Josh: Other Half 💕

"What would I do without you?" Josh asked while he was watching you make dinner. You shrugged your shoulders since you had food in your mouth from testing it. "For real though. You're my other half for sure."

Anthony: Main Squeeze 🥵

Anthony's phone kept going off. "Could you tell your side hoes to stop hitting you up while we're hanging out?" You asked jokingly.

"Sorry, I'll make sure they know you're my main squeeze," he played along.

Jason: Mi Amor 🥰

"I wanna learn Spanish," Jason blurted out randomly. "I know one word."

"And what would that be?" You asked him in hopes that he would leave you alone to finish your schoolwork.

"Mi amor," he replied.

You finished the sentence you were writing and then turned to look at him. "That's two words."

Joe: Wifey 💍

"Why do you always use the little ring emoji on your videos?" You asked your boyfriend.

His response was almost immediate. "So every time you watch them you think about being my wifey."

"That was smooth!"

Griffin: Baby Gorl 🤤

"I love Gru. I want him to be my adopted father," you told your boyfriend after watching Despicable Me 2 in the theater.

"I'll make a note of that, Baby Gorl."

"Omg, please never do that again."

Jaden: Babylicious 💋

"Remind me again why you know all the words to Fergalicious," Jaden asked you for the millionth time after you sang your heart out to it in the car.

"I don't know, Jaden. I told you, I just used to listen to it a lot when I was younger," you answered with a slight undertone of annoyance in your voice.

"Alright, Babylicious."

Jack: Love Bug 💚

"I didn't mean toooo," you apologized to your boyfriend .

"No it was cute! I just laid down next to you last night and when you were still asleep you wrapped your arms around me. You're a little love bug." A slight smirk played over his face.