Chapter 16 The Joke Was on Me

Warning this chapter uses contents of rape and abuse. You have been warned. 🚫

A few days have gone by since I met Zalgo. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I stayed in my room for the most part except for getting dinner and stuff. Eve was still out of it. EJ stayed by her side from day to night. This was all my fault. Suddenly I heard the front door open. Big boots trailed up to my room, the door opened. LJ walked in and sat down next to me. I didn't notice it until now but he had locked the door and was staring right at me. "What?" I asked, his eyes stayed where they were, we sat there for a good five minutes like this. Suddenly a quick movement came from his part. "I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!" He quickly threw me down to my bed. He towered over me. His lips harshly met mine. I thrashed trying to get away but his knees held my legs down and his harms held my hands above my head. "Jack what are you doing?!" I said in a high pitched tone. He looked me dead in the eyes and said this... "To prove a point" one of his hands held my hands above my head while the other undressed me. I started to cry. I wanted to scream for help but what would he do if I did that. He got me into my bra and panties. That's when he used his hand to pull down his pants. No, no no no no no... oh god someone please help me. Before I knew it he was taking off my panties. I saw him line himself up. "Jack... please stop and think this through... if daddy finds out you're dead...." I whispered through my sobs and tears. His face got close. Really close. His hot breath went down my ear and neck. "Then I guess I'll die happy." And before I could say another thing a huge pain came to me from downstairs. I screamed a little only to get Jacks hand over my mouth. It hurt and burnt like hell. I was a sobbing mess. "Please stop." I sobbed into his ear while his thirst got harder and hurt more. He shook his head "no I'm taking this from you and I'm going to enjoy every second you little minx!" He hissed in my ear. I cried into his ear. Someone help me! Someone make it stop! Don't let him see you weak and defeated like this. I closed my eyes and calmed my breathing. For the next thirty minutes I was half asleep in my own head hiding. That's when he pulled out and the awful smell from his cum hit me and the hair. It was all over my stomach. He bent down and whispered in my ear. "Let's see if Jeff wants you now" he got up off my bed and pulled his pants up buttoning his pants. "Fear looks good on you Hannah, you should learn to keep it that way." He walked out and slammed my door. I curled up on my bed a sobbing and crying mess. Why, why did he do this to me? I thought we were friends... suddenly my door opened and Eve walked him. Her hair was a mess. Some of it was cut off and some wasn't. The hallway light showed me curled up on my bed sitting a mess. She gasped and ran up to me. "W-what happened?" I looked at her steals filled my eyes. "It's Laughter he raped me... then he just left!" I hugged Eve and cried into her arms. "Shhh shhh" I cried and snuggled into her hair. Suddenly EJ was at the door. "What happened!?" He said running over to me and Eve. "Laughed RAPED her!" EJ gasped. "Well then I'll get everyone together to go find him. He just walked outta the house like five minutes ago!" I kept my head down. I was so shamed I had let him do that to me. Eve hopped up. "We'll leave Splendy here with her!" EJ nodded and they both ran out of my room. I started to rock back in forth. I was shaking. Why. Why... suddenly the door opened. Splendy walked over to me. "Come on Hannah lets get you in the bath" he picked me up and sat me down in the tub. He started the water. The water sound was calming. He pet my head and sang to me. At least I knew I could trust him and the others. Although my heart still feels like I now need to be distant. A knock came to my door "who is it?" Splendy yelled. "It's offender can I come in?" I looked up with eyes of need. "Offendy" I cried out. He came in to see me broke and scared. "I'll take it from here you call slender and tell him more important things popped up." Splendy nodded and left. Offenders hands ran through my hair and body. Helping me clean myself. He helped me out of the tub and put a towel around me. I was sore and tired and had a headache. Offender was being so respectful. "Smexy?" I said looking up at him. He looked down with shocked eyes "thank you" he nodded and helped me get dressed into PJ's. I ended up falling asleep when I was alone. After a few hours I woke up to running coming straight to my door. Three people maybe. The door swung open and there stood, Jeff, Liu and Jane. They had worried and scared expressions. Jeff's eyes met mine which were all puffy from crying so much. He waste no time to run over to me and pull me up from my bed and hold me. Two footsteps were behind me. I looked to see Jane and Liu looking upset and guilty. Almost like it was there fault. Jane sat down next to me and rubbed my back and Liu sat next to her. Jeff held me so tight. I had missed his so much. I through my hands over his shoulder and held him as well. "Hannah!" My father ran into my room with a worried expression. Everyone saw him and headed for the door. Jeff let me go slowly as I saw a tear roll down his face. He left the room and my dad ran up to me. "When I find him I'm going to kill him, I promise you that!" My father said to me with anger in his voice. He pulled me into a long strong hug. "He will not get away with doing this to my daughter. Never. I want him dead. And I promise he will be dead" my father said in a reassuring voice. I started to sob into his shoulder. "Shhh shhh daddy's here" he said in a calm whisper. "Everything is going to be alright Hannah I promise, please don't cry love" my father said in the sweetest tone. I felt a blush go to my face. Laughter left my mind completely. I had a crying family and friends what more could I ask for? And crying like this was only letting HIM win. I got up and stood my father followed me out the door to the kitchen table where everyone sat. "I'm not letting him get away with this! Will all of you help me and daddy?" I asked in a serious tone. I sounded strong and like a leader. Everyone replied with basically a yes we will. My father stood in the hallway looking at me with a proud expression. He put his hands behind his back and walked into view. "We're going to need a plan to capture him." My father said looking at me. "And I think I know whom can help us with this" a smirk came to my fathers face as he looked at me. I raised my eyebrow. Who? I thought trying to talk to him. He chuckled. "A rival he has been at war with for centuries." He said with a chuckle. What could my father possibly be thinking about? I looked at him and this time spoke my question. "Who?" I asked looking up at him. My father took out a card, a business card? It had a name on it but the card was so old I couldn't quite make it out. I looked up at my dad in confusion. He laughed and rubbed my head. "His name is Candy Pop. I think he would like to do business with me now, and you as well Hannah" my father laughed an evil laugh. "I think Jacky boy is going to become nothing more than a fairy tale to humans after I'm done with him" my father laughed again. I looked around the room to see everyone's face light up when my father laughed and spoke like this. It made me remember once again, I'm standing in a room full of murders. My dad patted my back. "I love you kiddo and would do anything for you, now that Jack overstepped he needs a good punishment wouldn't you agree?" I felt a wicked smile grow on my face. "When do we start?"

To be continued