Chapter 4 "My Concerned Friends."

I woke up at 5 next to Liu who was sleeping. I looked at his face to study it more. He was utterly a gorgeous man. I smiled and started brushing my fingers through his short brown hair. He woke up a little startled at first but then calmed to the touch of my hands. "Morning," he said. "Goodmorning to u too," I said in a high voice. "Ah, I see you two are up." I looked up at the man who had greeted me last night. I smiled and waved at the man. "Slendy the hell are you doing here?" Liu hissed in his direction. I slapped Liu's shoulder and told him to be nice to the man. The man nodded at me and closed the door.

  Liu looked beyond pissed. I wasn't sure why at least I didn't think much of it until Liu hissed something that caught my attention. "Stupid monster" I looked at Liu with confused eyes. He and I were pretty much the same. We rarely talked, but that never bothered me. I was shy, so seemed Liu. But he just was lonely maybe? I looked in Liu's direction and he spoke up "I'll dive you to school, go bathe and get ready" and with that, he left the room. There was a bathroom in it but it was run down and had mold growing on the wall. It smelled like wet dog and rust. I decided to ignore this and make the best out of this new place I was going to live in. While I took a shower I thought about what has happened in the past THREE days. Was I nuts? I didn't even think this through! I'm in a house that is owned by a man I've barely met and haven't even spoken to! What the hell was I thinking? Well I guess I wasn't (Smart move me.)

   As I got dressed I notice the tiny window we mad, the light came through but the window was covered in dirt and rust, This place seemed better in the dark. Once I was done I slowly opened the door to the hall. Standing about two feet down the hall were two young boys, maybe in their early 20's. They looked me up and down. "Who the hell are you supposed to be?" the taller boy who had a yellow coat hissed at me. "That is my new proxies girlfriend" suddenly I saw the tall man from behind them. compared to him they were small. Suddenly my arm was grabbed and jerked towards the front door. I watched as the tall man smiled at me as I left, the smile made me feel.....scared? it was creepy. Liu didn't say a word as he drove me to school. it was like he was trying to avoid the conversation of this new house with me. Liu kissed me once we arrived and waved goodbye. Now what I had to face was even bigger, My friends.